Chapter 7

Sorry that this took so long I've been sick but Hope you enjoy it ;)
________________🐰________________

No one saw me when I entered the KQ building. I went up too the dorms without having to explain myself. I got there and woke up seulgi. „Hey" I whispered „I'm sorry to wake you up but it's almost 9 am anyways."

„It's our free day why would you wake me up? Where have you even been all night." that seemed to wake her up, she sat up straight in her bed. I opened the blinds and sat on the edge of her bed. „It's not what you think, we didn't sleep with eachother, I mean yes we did but not in that way" I sigh

„Okay firstly y/n calm down and then tell me what happened Step by Step" I exhaled and inhaled before I started telling her about our mini date, about our kiss, the cat interrupting us and our long conversation and finally how fell asleep on his chest.

She stared at me for a moment before we heard the door suddenly open. Winter and Soyeon storm into the room „Yah!" soyeon said angrily „we heard everything! Why didn't you tell us earlier!!" winter walked right behind her trying to look angry but ended up looking excusing (and super cute).

But Soyeon had no mercy „you know that you can't do this right? How long did Seulgi know about this? When we're you even gonna tell us about seonghwa and you?" she asked. Silence. „That is so wrong you know that right?" she asked frustrated „but it's right to spy on friends?" she thought about it for a while „Well!... we had a good reason"

„Okay I'm sorry. I wanted to be clear about my feelings before I tell you. But I'll just tell you about it. If you won't be mad at me of course" They seemed to agree, so I started the wholee story from the beginning, not leaving any details. „Yes and now I'm here and telling this story" I said ending the story. We were by now all laying on seulgis bed.

„And did he taste good?" soyeon asked. I blushed looking down. Everyone looked at me waiting for an answer so I nodded with a slight smile. The girls started screaming and laughing. „This story would have been so much better if it weren't for the cat" Winter said with a smirk.

„Ok but let's get serious again. Now that y'all know you can also help me out" I said making a straight face. „Sure, we can help" Winter said. „What should I do next? Should I make a move? Or should I wait for him to do something? And also what even are we?"

„You're asking to much sweetie, don't force anything to happen and if there is something you really wanna know you should just go ask him" seulgi said in her comforting voice. It felt good hearing that but on the other hand I still didn't knew what to do. So I looked over to soyeon expecting her to be more specific.

That was her starting signal „ Girl, of course you can make the first move, if you are both comfortable with.. you know.. doing it. Then you should definitely try or at least ask him. And about the other things, I'd say you two are dating but if you wanna be more or maybe less? You never know. Then I will say it again. Communication! You know, I heard that Ateez also has a week off. Maybe you can go see him later, now that you have his number."

I was really thankful that soyeon was telling me what to do since she has more experience. Also winter nodding with every sentence made me feel confident with my plan. I will ask him out today. So I pulled out my phone and entered our chat.

„Hey Oppa, I was thinking if we could meet later. There's a little café, I know the owner so we can have a room just for us two. Is 3 pm okay?" I read the text two times and finally sended it after getting an approval from the other girls.

Oppa
I'd love to, just send me the address we will meet there

Jagiya
Okay see you later then <3

I started getting ready 1pm, after showering . I wore my only sexy bra I could find. It was black revealing with lace on the edge. And on top I was wearing a tight dress and a college jacket. As makeup I decided to go more simple because it would have been to much if I would put on a full face Smokey eye makeup. Seonghwa would understand the assignment anyways.

I made my way to the café and went behind the kitchen isle to my friend that was the owner of the café. I told him about my date „of course, I will make the room ready for you two. Btw congrats on youre debut. Y'all totally slayed" he said while unlocking the door to the small but cute room I knew from my childhood.

„Thank you so much" I said while hugging my old friend „no problem! Tell me how it went later" I nodded and walked into the room laying my purse on the table. And got out to led seonghwa into the small hidden room. He arrived a few minutes later with a mask and cap. He was wearing black highwaist pants again, that really complemented his waist. On top of it he wore a black button up shirt. He didn't waste any time to button up his shirt completely.

My eyes directly went to his bare chest. Ok focus. He smiled when he saw me he looked up and down my body and walked towards me with big steps and giving me a hug as soon as he arrived. I took his hand and go to our table. We sat down and ordered coffee, a brownie for me and a cinnamon roll for him. „how was you're day?" he asked „mh I went to jyp to film some dance challenges with sunmi and stray kids. What about you?" „I was just working out and I had a meeting, these days are really chill, it's getting more stressful when the award shows start" he said taking a sip of his coffee „we talked about what award shows we would attend and he promised me to come watch at my first one.

He took my hand. How sad that there's a table between us. We were talking a bit more and decided to take a walk back to KQ.

We were walking next to eachother, when I decided to take his hand, thankfully he didn't had it in his pocket. As if he was waiting for me to take it. We were walking without saying a word but holding hands. I could explode because of how his touch felt on my skin.

________________🐰________________

Getting spicy soon ;)