Chapter 2

I'm back! I Hope you enjoyed the last part so let's get started yayy
________________🐰__________________

„ of course seonghwa why not? Should we go then?"

We went to a cafe together and got some cake. I can't remember when I had my last piece of cake I really enjoyed the sweet treat, but what I enjoyed even more was my view of seonghwas beautiful face who was sitting on the opposite side of the table. We both just ate our cakes and listened to the others talk, especially Winter. She was really happy today and that automatically made me happy. Every now and then I also looked at seonghwa who smiled at me so I have to look away so he wouldn't see me blush.

After that we went to the park to get some fresh air. I was walking next to seulgi and... of course Seonghwa. It wasn't a coincidence. Everyone noticed by now that I had a huge crush on him. I was talking to Seulgi about our schedule. We have to film some parts of our music video tomorrow but luckily it's not a dancing scene so we won't be too exhausted afterwards.

That's when seonghwa said that he could come over to their set because he didn't have any lessons or practices. I've learned my lesson and didn't say anything. Soyeon answered „okay cool bring some food with you" we laughed. That was the plan. I was happy because i would see him again tomorrow. I smiled and he smiled and I got really excited.

We got back into our dorms when it already got dark. It was freezing cold outside, since it's January. I went to the bathroom to take a warm shower so I undressed. It knocked on the bathroom door. Its probably seulgi, so I opened the door wearing only a small towel „you forgot you're-" that's. Not. Seulgi. Oh shit it was seonghwa and he was holding my damn cap. „Omg Im so sorry" I said while I closed the door again „but you're cap!" he shouted „just lay it somewhere or give it to seulgi, thanks" omg how embarrassing. Why does that stuff always happen to me. I showered very quick so I can go talk to seonghwa.

I didn't really knew what room was his but I just knocked on a random one. It was Hongjoongs. He smiled at me so I asked him where seonghwas room was „ hey y/n right? How was you're day I heard you were going out together? Ah yeah anyways seonghwas room is at the end of the floor but I think he went to the practice room" he said. „Oh yeah it was great thank you for telling me" I smiled bowed and walked off.

Well that's good for me right? I won't have to talk to him in his room. Even though I really wanted to see it.
I went to the practice rooms but I didn't hear any music, maybe he was taking a break. Even better so I won't interrupt him. I knocked and opened the door, then I politely bowed. He was sitting on the floor and he wasn't even wearing sport clothes comfortable for dancing he just stayed in the outfit from before.

„Hey are you okay?" I asked as I sat next to him. „Oh yes im Fine i just sometimes need a bit time for myself" he answered. His hair was messy he still looked better than ever before. No! stop thinking this y/n you wanted to talk to him. „Uhm... I wanted to apologize, I thought you were seulgi to be honest."
I said while looking down „no no it's not youre fault the door to youre dorm was open so I thought I could just go in it's my fault I have to apologize" he said and smiled at me I was still embarrassed

„Ok well I just wanted to say that... I think I'm gonna... I will just Go in my room" oh gosh now I'm stuttering? Great „you can stay if you want, I wasn't going to practice anyway we can just talk" I'm not sure if I wanted to stay with seonghwa any longer right now but I also don't wanted to be rude so I stayed „how long have yeosang and you been friends?" I asked to somehow start the conversation „we first met when we were trainees, he didn't have many friends so I thought we could hang out" we both stared at ourselves in the mirror but somehow after a while we started talking more about other groups and our lives before we joined KQ about Ateez comeback and about our Debut.

We spend one hour there talking until I said that I have to go back to my dorm or the others will start asking where I am.

On my way back I thought about seonghwa. I didn't think that we would get along with eachother so well. But I really enjoyed talking to him, it was just... easy.

I smiled when I got into our dorm. Winter and Soyeon were here sitting on the floor while seulgi is preparing our Dinner. She looked at me with a smirk
„Did you just break a KQ rule?" she asked, I know exactly what she meant „No! We didn't even kiss. I was just talking to him" I didn't tell anybody about what happened earlier not even seulgi.

I sat down next to soyeon and winter. Seulgi still smiled at me „Yah! Stop that, I didn't do anything" I said while throwing a pillow from the sofa at her. It didn't hit her. „What are you two watching?" I asked soyeon and winter, they are both staring at the Tv. „Love to hate you" soyeon said without even looking at me.

I watched it already so I stood up again telling seulgi to call me when Foods ready. I went into my room. It felt empty, I felt the need to write something, even tho Soyeon is our producer I love to write some lyrics myself and we often use it for our songs. I wrote some lyrics for our bsides in the debut album

I think about seonghwa and writing it down without saying his name. When Seulgi called me I realized I will never ever give this to soyeon and I will never ever let anyone sing this. I put it in my Nightstand and leave the room.

„It smells great" I said while hugging seulgi who was preparing our plates. We ate some Gochujang nudels and rice with sides
Seulgi mostly cooks for us and it's always delicious.

We laughed while eating and talking and we were just sooo happy to be together. That was a great day and I'm so excited for our idol life. When we travel around the world and always spend time together. And hopefully also with Seonghwa

________________🐰__________________

Seonghwa and y/n are getting closer aaah let me know what you think and thanks for reading