Chapter 10

It was the next morning. I woke up and had to orientate myself. What day was it? That's when it hit me.
Our first award show.
Seulgi opened the door sneaking through to crawl under my blanket and we were just cuddling for 10 minutes.

It suddenly knocked on the door. Thinking it was probably winter and soyeon I stood up and opened the door only wearing my outworn pajama shirt. It was seonghwa. My heart skipped a beat, he immediately hugged me lifting me and spinning around. I was laughing really happy nuzzling my face into his neck

I wrap my legs around him and kick the door close as he walked in.
He let me down and straightened his shirt as soon as he saw seulgi. She was judging but couldn't hold in a smile. She turned around and walked to the kitchen.

Seonghwa whispered into my ear. „Congrats baby" and he handed me a bunch of flowers. „Omg wow seonghwa that's so cute" he looked so adorable standing there and rubbing his neck. I just couldn't resist.

I got closer and kissed him. I pulled back after a few seconds but seonghwa had other plans. He put his arms around me, filling my whole body with warmth, he smelled so good. And he connected our lips again. But this time longer. When he let go of my lips his tongue strips my lip and he gave me a last kiss on my nose.

„when you two are ready over there you can set the table. Did you have breakfast seonghwa?" she said leaning to the wall. I turned red by the idea of her watching us. „No I didn't" seonghwa answered now shy again
„Then eat with us" seulgi said already turning around again.

She called from the kitchen seconds later. „We will need 5 plates guys" I went to the kitchen to get a vase and fill it with water for the flowers. They were white and purple with some blue ones. I couldn't wait to get more. Valentine's Day was soon right?

I got back into the kitchen where seonghwa was already placing the plates. He looked so cute and innocent. I wanted to help but it knocked again, so I went to open the door instead.

This time it was Soyeon and winter, they came for breakfast. „Mh smells delicious Unnie" winter said to Seulgi who was still standing in the kitchen „hi seonghwa! Wait Seonghwa?" she asked. Seonghwa looked up smiling shyly and greated back.

We were all sitting together and eating peacefully, Mostly Soyeon holding the conversation up.
„What's going on in Ateez? I heard Hongjoongs and youre song! It's called Matz right? I love it" seonghwa let out a little giggle „I love this song too, it's very cool to perform"

He was sitting next to me, I was just peacefully eating my Omlette when I felt seonghwas hand wander on my thigh. I almost spid everything out. I glanced over to seonghwa who watched my face with a triumphant look.

His hand felt warm on my skin. His touch almost burning. I still only had on my sleep shirt so he had free access to my bare skin and not far away my underwear.

He stayed in the place though and we went quite while the others were chatting excitedly.

„See you later ladies! And good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed" Seonghwa said before leaving our dorm, half an hour later.

„Approved" soyeon said as soon as the door clicked. I put on a bright smile. I knew too well what she meant and I was so happy that she was accepting seonghwa. Although I could see Seulgi was still a little skeptical.

It was 3 hours later and we were all 4 sitting in front of huge mirrors. We enjoyed ourselves, joking around and going through the Choreo in our heads again, warming up our voices and did a little Mic check. We all looked stunning so we went to the hallway and took some pictures.

It was scheduled for later in the break for us to film a video with twice and TXT, I was looking for that. I loved meeting new people that inspired me to work hard and who's performances I've watched soo many times.

Someone was still missing, I didn't see seonghwa yet and I wished that he would hurry so I can see him again before the performance.
My hopes were not answered. The staff called us and we had to get ready to go on stage.

Suddenly a wave of excitement flew into my body. My palms started sweating and I was thankful that we didn't had handmics. I started shaking and then the stage got dark.

It was our sign to take in our positions. Help why was it so hot in here? Okay take a deep breath.
The music started and the lights switched on. The stadium was huge I couldn't tell where the fans ended and the walls began. My body automatically did every step of the Choreo without missing a beat.

It was overwhelming, it was my part and people started cheering, I was about to cry when everything clicked into the right place and my performance mode was on.

I winked at the end of my part and the crowd had gone crazy. I was feeling myself, and the music. It was perfect and when I finally looked down I saw not only seonghwa sitting in front of the stage but Ateez! The whole team. I got overwhelmed with luck. The song was over way too fast and It was my turn to do the ending fairy. I was only a Little out of breath

Adrenaline was flowing through my body. This is what I worked for, this is what I was born for. I loved performing and I can't wait to do it again. The cameras the lights the cheers and seonghwa made me feel like I lived up to my goal.

We went off stage again getting patted with towels from our staffs and then we were free to go watch the other groups perform. We went to the spectator area and luckily for us the table next to Ateez was free.

We sat down, yeosang and seonghwa immediately stood up to bring us the blankets that were laying on their table. They gave them to us and Seonghwa striped the back of my hand, what made me shiver.

It ended soon and all the groups were called on stage. My pulse increases, I don't expect us to win but 2nd or 3rd place would be really exciting for the first award show.

All the groups were mentioned already, only three remaining. Le sserafim, Nmixx and... we. Seulgi held my hand. She squeezing a little hard but it didn't hurt at this point. I couldn't feel anything anyways.

„3rd place" the Mc began „Nmixx!!" dash started playing and the crowed cheered. I couldn't believe it. My fingers turned numb but that was probably because of seulgi.

„2nd place" oh god, we were all rookie groups but le sserafim and nmixx had a huge fandom. We just debuted and before seeing the crowd and especially hearing them I didn't even dreamed about becoming first place.

„is" seulgi hand squeezed mine even harder. I looked through the crowd trying to catch seonghwas eyes. I found his face, he looked tense. Ateez was very focused on the stage. I realized they are hoping for us to win.

Seonghwa finally looked into my eyes. It gave me the strength to pull myself together and watched the Mc flipping the moderation card. „Le sserafim!!" I gasped and sank to the floor. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

„And first place, is cinnamon!!" the crowed had gone crazy and the other girls started patting my back. The Mc told us her congrats and passed the mic to Seulgi who took it and began her speech

I only heard „thank you ..... debut..... support.....happy.... Thank you!" and I finally managed to stand up again. I searched for seonghwas gaze in the crowd. There he is. His cheeks are red and he had a happy smile on his face.

I also thanked everyone with the mic that soyeon handed me and then we got to sing the song again. I was still a Little whiny but I still slayed the performance.

I was flooded with positive emotions I was so happy and so proud. We all hugged and winter got really emotional too just as Soyeon and Seulgi but they weren't showing it.

We went off stage and into the room with the Sticker that said cinnamon. As soon as we opened the door we heard shouts and cheers. It took me a second to realize that all Ateez members were in our room to congratulate us. I was so fucking happy i could die in this moment.

Seonghwa came towards me and gave me a warm hug