Chapter 11

I started crying again. Seonghwas body was warm and I felt safe. The support of seonghwas arms was the only thing holding my body in place. I was thankful that he gave me the time to pull myself together

I promise myself to enjoy and don't cry again. Not today. I pull back from seonghwa to talk to the others. They were jumping wildly, and I got overwhelmed again when I noticed that Ateez were supporting us and being super nice

Wooyoung and Mingi pulled me into the group hug and Hongjoong gave me a bright smile. This was the first time Ateez and cinnamon were this close and I'm sure we will have a great time together. Jongho pulled back to get a bag that jangled suspicious with every movement.

He opened it in front of our eyes presenting the soju bottles he sneaked in here. Some of us started laughing at the sight. We settled down on the floor everyone taking one bottle since we didn't have shot glasses.

Everyone started playing silly games and I noticed how everyone was growing together. I drank too fast and now I had to go to the toilet. I excused myself and left the room. I was quick and only took a minute to get back to the others, but in the hallway someone was already waiting for me.

„Congrats baby" seonghwa said while placing his hands and my hips, and gently stroking my bare skin on my stomach with his thumbs.

I put my hands around his neck, one wandering into his hair, as I pull him close to kiss his soft lips. He moved his mouth lustful and it got really heated. I bit his bottom lip because I knew he likes it and I got rewarded with a soft moan. His tongue started licking my mouth and it was my turn to moan.

He lifted me and I put my legs around his waste. He opened the door next to us and thankfully the room was empty. So he put me down on the long tables connected to the walls.

He was still standing between my thighs but I wanted him closer, I felt the heat of his body but it wasn't enough. I pulled back and took off his Tshirt while he tried to zip the zipper of my top down, I could see the lust in his eyes.

He finally pulled it down and I took it off. I was wearing a skin colored bra not very delicant but he took it off anyway. I pulled him close again to kiss him. His hands were on my whole body and every touch burned.

Our lips were moving fast and my tongue was licking in his mouth needy. „Seonghwa" I said out of breath. He responded with a soft groan. „I want you" he pulled me to the edge of the desk roughly to close the gap between us.

„I want you too baby" he said with a rough voice. He started to move his hip and I felt a lump through the fabric of his pants and my safety shorts. He pulled them down and my underpants also.

He let out a soft groan before letting go of my lips and lick his way down to my neck where he bit into the soft skin and leaving a mark. He made his way down kissing my boobs and sucking everywhere he could to leave marks.

He arrived at my thighs and a loud moan came out of my mouth because he was biting the skin on the inner thigh. He finally arrived at my midsection and starts licking me out. My breath hitched and I couldn't stop moaning. I pulled him up at his hair to kiss him again.

I pull down his pants exposing his hard cock. I gave him a second and then wrapped my hand around his shaft. He bit his lip and I started moving my hand up and down slowly getting off of the table and kneeing down. Precum was already dripping from the tip of his dick.

And I didn't hesitate to lick it before it dripped to the floor. I kissed the tip and licked along his length before taking him in my mouth.

His moaning was unstoppable. I started bopping my head up and down his length. My tongue licked every spot of his cock it could reach.

He started moving his hip so I just relaxed my jaw letting him do it, but he pulled out soon. He was bending over and grabbing his pants. He was searching something. Then he held up a condom.

„You came prepared, huh?" I said getting on the table again „it's not like that, I..." he couldn't end the sentence because I was pulling him into a kiss again.

It was my time to leave a hickey as I go down his jaw to his neck. „Y/n" he moaned breathless.

He put two fingers into me, I had to gasp at the shock and a third one followed. He stretched me a bit and aligned himself at my entrance.

He took his fingers out but before I could take a breath he thrusts into me hard. I scream but he puts his lips over my mouth. He pulled a little hard and thrusted hard again. „Seonghwa-ah"

„You like it hard, y/n?" he pushes hard and the thrusts get faster. We were both moaning uncontrollably, both out of breath. „I'm coming baby" he whispered in my ear. I was also about to come.

And then it happened, I came and the sensation of the orgasm hit me hard. Seonghwa also came I could feel his dick twitch inside of me.

He was riding out his orgasm when we heard a whistled melody. And the door opened abruptly. „Fuck" seonghwa pulled out really quick. I had no feeling for time. 20 minutes could have passed but it could have also been an hour.

„Yah shit, seonghwa" he pulled out so quick that it made me moan in surprise although it wasn't really what I wanted my manager to see. „You two! Fuck I'm too old for this, why do I keep catching you." I jump off the table looking into the angry red face of my manager.

„Fuck y/n cover yourself, will you!" I jumped off looking for clothes while seonghwa tried to cover me up as good as possible. „Shit, that will bring consequences I will wait for you outside"

We both dressed really fast, we didn't talk but when I looked into Seonghwas face he seemed very sad. „I'm sorry" he said and maybe it's me but it looked like he was about to cry.

„It's not youre fault" I say while stroking his cheek but he backed away and opened the door.

The staff started screaming. „What are you thinking! It's the second time this happened. Seonghwa youre fucking grown up what were you thinking" he said pointing at him. It made me angry. „I'm not a child and it's not seonghwas fault! I wanted it too... sir" I tried to control myself, but the conditions were bad.

„Yah! You have no plan Y/n! You crossed a line, and I don't like to warn you twice. Seonghwa you're taking a break. Are two weeks enough to get youre ass up? You know all this shit seonghwa. So many people have been through this. If she's important to you, you better fucking leave her alone."

I wanted comfort seonghwa, he looked so sad but the manager held me back. „Didn't you understand. I said back the hell off" I started to cry and the manager dragged us both to the dressing room.

I heard dimmed music out of the room and just hoped they weren't doing naughty things. „No!" I said but he didn't care. I didn't want the others to see me like that but his grip was strong. He swung the door open causing the others stand up in shock.

Luckily everyone had clothes on. Seulgi stood up immediately. „Y/n why are you crying" she asked worry In her voice. „Hyung" Yeosang screamed.

It was chaos and I tried to control myself but the fact that seonghwa felt bad and thinks that it's all his fault and I couldn't do anything about it just pulled me down into a deep black hole.