Chapter 8

When we reached KQ he put his hands in his pocket and we walked apart to leave a gap between us. „Mingi went out with San... so my room is empty if you maybe wanna... come over" Seonghwa said very quietly.

I nodded „I will make a little detour to my room and come to you in a few minutes okay?"
We went separate ways and as soon as I couldn't see him anymore I started running. I unlock the door to our dorm and scream „Seulgi! I am going to seonghwa!" she came out of her room smirking. „Good for you, love" she answered. „Don't get caught, and here put some more Deo on. I did that and took of my jacket and put on some fresh makeup. And rushed to his dorm trying not to get caught.

I was knocking and the door opened seconds later. Seonghwa silently let me in his room. It was very clean and tidied. I looked around and placed my phone on the kitchen table. I turned around to explore his dorm I noticed that seonghwa was staring at me. „Is this youre room?" I asked pointing at the door on my right. „Uhm yes it is" he answers now looking at my face „may I?" my hand was already on the door handle. „Of course" he followed me into the room. I sat on his desk and looked around.

„Our dorms are wayy more messy." I said while laughing „I have to always tidy, so it's always clean in here." he was also laughing „it looks good" I said „you look good" he responds abruptly, it made me blush. Again. His eyes were resting on my body. He bit his bottom lip. Noticing what he was doing he also blushed and turned around. I never saw him blush before, it was cute.

I stood up and walked over to him in front of the door forcing him to look at me I took a step back to close the door with my back. Seonghwa raised an eyebrow, and I nodded. We didn't had to talk.

He came near and kissed me. I could do this all day, and night. His lips were soft on mine, and we moved in sync. He came closer, placing one hand next to my head on the door and the other one on my hip. I moved my hands up in his hair, my fingers gently running through his hairstreaks.

I softly bit his upper lip, a soft moan escaped his mouth. He pressed his body against mine but then moved a little back and tapped my leg to signal me to jump up. That's what I did and without letting go of eachother he managed to get us both to the bed and without interrupting the kiss he placed me on it.

Then he suddenly pulled away „do you really wanna do this?" I nodded and pulled him down again at his shirt. When our lips connect again my tongue wandered in his mouth. Our tongues playing with eachother I started to unbutton his shirt to reveal his sixpack. My hands stroke his stomach to his chest feeling his muscles, while he was just letting it happen.

He pulled me up so he could take of my dress. I lifted my arms so he could pull it over my head. He's breathing  heavily. „Shit y/n" his corners of the mouth curled into a slight smile, while looking at my underwear. I got more impatient and opened his pants to pull them down.

He was wearing simple black underpants. I could already see that his member was rock hard. I bit on my lip and pull it down to take him into my hands what made seonghwa moan. So I started to move my hand up and down slowly. He moaned tormented. I smirked noticing that he likes it. So I start moving my hand faster and faster. His moans got louder and that really turned me on.

I switch positions throwing him on the bed and sat on top of him. He looked at me in shock. I pulled my hand away and got up. I walk a bit away and start stripping of my bra slowly and after that my panties. He tries to climb off of the bed but I pushed him back walking towards him. I sit down in front of him again and spread my legs slightly so could get a good view.

I swear he blushed...Well so did I. He grabbed my hip and crawls closer. I smiled at him provocative and put a finger inside me he just stared at me with a lustful look. I felt a little bit awkward but i also liked how he was so focused on me. I put a second finger inside and moaned.

It wasn't enough I wanted more. ,,S-Seongwha" I moaned. He switched Position again and rolled us over so he was on top of me again. ,,Y/n you're making me crazy" he whispered in my ear and started kissing my neck. He pulled my fingers out and kissed his way down, leaving marks all over my body.

He finally arrived at my midsection where he started licking me. I couldn't stop moaning and seonghwa seemed to like that. He looked up with a grin before he took his own two fingers and inserted them into me like I did before „seonghwa-ah" I wanted him so badly.

After a few moments he finally came up again putting his fingers in my mouth. He was absolutely enjoying how easy he could drive me crazy. He kissed me again slowly aligning himself at my entrance. Then he slowly inserted his member not wanting to hurt me and began thrusting also slowly. We both moaned in sync.

I arched my bag at the pleasure and pushed my pelvis in his direction, I wanted more. He understood the assignment and started thrusting harder and deeper. I almost screamed, I don't ever want to stop. He was getting faster „seonghwa" I moaned a few times. Until he shut my mouth with his own. Pressing his lips against mine.

He turned me around so I was facing the blanket now .he fucked me hard and I gasped at how different it felt. He was getting very loud „almost there baby" and I was also getting very close, after a few more hard thrust I finally had my orgasm. He thrusted a few last time when I also felt him cum inside me.

We fell onto the bed him spooning me, he slowly pulled out and put off the condom throwing it into the trashcan next to the bed. We were laying a bit on the bed. „that was beautiful" he said stroking through my hair I turned around. „You are beautiful" I said only a few centimeters away from his face.

„Seonghwa?" I said almost whispering „mhm" he responded with his eyes closed „what are we? Are we together now? It's maybe childish to ask that but I would like to define what we have"
He sat up straight in the bed „y/n, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I almost tested up because he said it with such a soft voice
„Yes park seonghwa"

I closed the gap between us and we both close our eyes at the touch of our lips.
After a few seconds I pulled away and said „I should probably go shower" he looked at me with a grin
„Without me?"
______________🐰_______________

My first time writing smut, well I had a little bit of help. Hope you liked it!