Chapter 3

Welcome back I hope you liked it so far let's continue the story
________________🐰________________

My alarm rang at 6 am. It was filming day. I got up and walked into the living room. Seulgi was already up. She was in a good mood, and whistling to one of our songs. She was cooking some egg and yogurt was already standing on the table.

„Oh good! You're awake" she said when she turned around to look into my sleepy eyes. „Dreamed of anyone specific?" she asked. I didn't even bother to answer. Actually I did dream of seonghwa but I also dreamed about an 80 years old Seulgi with a pet rat so I wouldn't say it was something important.
Seulgi and I had our breakfast and then continued our morning routine.

At 7 we were ready to go so we met the others in the hallway and walked down to the driver who was already waiting for us in his car. We drove like 15 Minutes to our set today. It was a big room looking a bit like a theater. It will only be visual shots today and some lipsyncing.

We got into the makeup room and 1 hour later we were all dressed and styled. I love the strong concept of our song and also the fitting outfits. I was wearing white and denim, many layers and strings and ripped up parts and I had ribbons in my hair. Overall this was my favorite outfit of the MV. My name was called so I got up and went to the camera. The director told me how to pose and we made some close shots in front of a window overgrown with plants. Then I did some shots with Seulgi in a dark room with only one white flashlight. Overall it was really fun.

I made a break and sat down on the floor, the others were all filming so I was alone. That's when I heard the door open and Seonghwa stepped in. He was wet, his clothes completely drenched. „Omg Seonghwa are you okay? Is it raining? Aren't you cold?" I asked as soon as I saw him „oh yes the rain caught me, I was almost here, but don't worry I'm fine, wow you look really good" he said smiling at me. Yes I agree today I really liked my looks. Makeup and clothes totally fit my stile „thank you seonghwa you look good too" I said smiling back „I brought some tteokbokki luckily in a bag" he grinned.

„Woah it's still warm" I said taking the bag „you brought something for yourself too?" I asked while taking my first bite. „Oh no I already ate so..." he couldn't finish his sentence „mhm it's so good you should have some of mine" I said with a full mouth. It tasted so good the spicy flavor with the chewy texture. „No thanks I'm fine really" but I already held the chopsticks right in front of his mouth and said he should eat it. That's what he did. Soyeon came from her solo shot „I'm so hungryyyy, oh Seonghwa you came, you have food omg you're an angel sent from above"

She ate while we were watching her. Soon Seulgi joined us what meant that I would probably have to go film again. „Y/n one more set and you can go home, please come here" the assistant shouted from the other side of the room. „Okay guys see you later" I said while walking to the last set.

Seonghwa followed me „ Hey Y/n should I wait for you so we can go back together?" he asked very quietly. „Yes of course I will probably have to film a little statement for the behind the scenes video but if you wanna wait that would be great." We arrived at my last set and the assistants asked what Seonghwa was doing here they seemed a little confused but we started after he told them that Seulgi forgot her phone and he was asked to bring it.

Winter was already at the set, it was a simple set there was just fabric hanging from the roof. We finished quickly and after I told our fans how much I loved them and that I hope they'll like our song, for the bts video. I told Seonghwa that we can go.

It's still raining a little bit but it was less than when seonghwa came to bring us tteokbokki. We were talking a bit and seonghwa asked what plans I had for today. „I have a dance practice later and then I wanted to go workout" I responded „oh really? I wanted to workout too! When does you're dance practice end?" he asked.

We agreed to meet 5pm to workout together. I couldn't really concentrate in my dance practice, I had to think about all the time I spend with seonghwa lately. It's a wish coming true to be honest.

It made me happy but my dance teacher mad. „You are making me crazy y/n! You should concentrate on the Choreo youre moving youre arms wrong you can smile when you finished the dance, I've been patient but you are getting worse every time we are doing it, what do you need? A kick in the ass? Go make a break"

„I'm sorry" I said and bowed. I really was sorry but what should I do. I just couldn't concentrate whatever I did. But I like my dance teacher she was always brutally honest and just a cool person so I gave my best for the rest of the practice

- Seonghwas view -

I was lying on my bed thinking of y/n. When she got a trainee in KQ I thought she was cute. I loved to watch her practicing, and seeing how she got better every day was really impressive. I wanted to get to know her but she just never let me get to her. And seulgi always looked at me with a warning look when I tried

I can't even spend enough time with her. I started counting seconds and waiting for her to finish her lesson, I became inpatient. Suddenly Yeosang came in „hey hyung, are you working out today?" he asked „yes I do, I will go workout with Y/n wanna join?" I was hoping he would say no but he didn't „okay sure when do we go?" I shouldn't have told him I thought. But he would have noticed.

So I just put on some comfortable clothes, well I actually spend 30 Minutes picking a good outfit I also put on some decent Make-up and went to pick up y/n from the dance practice room. I waited 10 Minutes, yeosang joined me waiting.

Y/n came out of the room, she looked sad. „Is everything okay?" she smiled when she saw me „ yes I'm just a little frustrated because dance practice wasn't as I wanted it to be. But it's fine it's over now. Let's just go"

Gym was in another Building so we had to walk over and it was really cold outside I saw that y/n was freezing since she was only wearing a Top. I took of my hoody and put it over her shoulder. She looked at me blushing „ t-thank you" she said. I laughed a bit. We continued to walk when yeosang said „uhm you know what actually I just remembered that this part in crazy form is a little confusing for me I will go ask San to teach me I forgot that."

I was thankful. Obviously Yeosang understood the situation, and let us two be alone Y/n wrapped the hoodie around her tightly and we walked over to the gym building.

_______________🐰_________________

Ahh it's about to happen!!! Don't miss it. Next chapter coming tomorrow