Antoine

It's like hell for me.

Coming here was a mistake.

I shouldn't have come here. Why did I come here..?

All of the hidden demons of mine, they're out to get me.

I saw my mom francesca on the street with 2 out of 5 of my dad's, Grayson and Laurent.

She doesn't even know if I'm alive or dead.

My aunt, also Jayden's mom, Melissa and her husband's Jemy, George and Dean along with Kingsley's mom, Anna, and 8 dads, Kanye, Kian, Raymond, Alex, Manuel, Louis, Aaron and Richard and Aiden's mom, Kelly, and his 5 father's, josh, Austin, Jose, Huan and Charlie were out shopping.

Xavier's mom - Nova and his fathers- Nolan, Aurick, James,Caleb and Roman were all in the church of the moon goddess. I had to disappear before they saw me. I did disappear, but Nova saw me. Before she could tell any of her husband's, i ran away.

I think this is a sign from the moon goddess to return back to the real world.

But i cannot go until I tell the royal pack the truth.

The truth about their heiress being found.

The royal pack has lost all its hope about their future heiress, but I will not let them down.

Aura might be promised to the pulsur pack,but she's a royal by blood first.

She needs to serve her people, because king Levy is really sick.

He needs someone to look after the island and his people after him.

King Ares is second in charge, King Darius , King Aaron and King Jamie are also in line for the throne, but Aura is the  chosen heiress.

I won't let this happen to our island, I'll protect it.

Aura needs to come here.

"Are you here to see King Ares?"asked a royal guard.

"Yes. I'm Antoine Laurent, and I belong to the moon stone pack. I've got matters to discuss with King Ares regarding the lost omega princess. I said introducing myself.

"Alright, follow me."ordered the guard.

**Antoine enters the palace and is told by the guards to wait in the lobby for King Ares.**

"Antoine Laurent? Am I correct?"said King Ares stiffly.

"Yes sir, im here from the moon stone pack. We've been given the responsibility to look for the lost omega princess and bring her back to the island."I said.

"Well, that's such good news. Is she here with you? Bring her in." Said king Ares excitedly.

"You see kind sir, there's a slight issue. First, she's not here with us. Second, this task has been assigned to us by the pulsur pack, as they believe that the moon goddess has chosen her to mate with them."I said, knowing that King Ares wasn't going to react well.

"What? What rubbish you're speaking? Are you out of your mind? She's a royal. She can only mate with a pack chosen by King Levy. The moon goddess only supports or rejects our choice. She doesn't decide. Please see yourself out, or do I need to ask the guards?" Said King Ares furiously.

"Your highness, it is not like it seems. Please give me a moment to explain. The Alpha of pulsur pack, Dimitri Volkov, he's blessed by the moon goddess because of a reason nobody knows, but it allows him to communicate with the moon goddess whenever he pleases. And he might have had asked her about a suitable omega for their pack. All my sources are confirmed by the Howl's Arch Island investigation services."I defended.

"I do remember it on a news portal, a reporter speaking about Dimitri Volkov's blessing he received from the moon goddess and the reason being unknown. Other than that, I do realise that you wouldn't come here, in the palace to fraud me, because you do care about your pack's dignity. I'll take it.just tell me which of my services would help you locate my granddaughter, and we'll provide you with those."said king Ares.

"No need of any services at the moment your highness, we've already located her.
Though, we might need them when we get her to the island and hand her over to the pulsur pack."i spoke confidently.

"What?! You're not gonna hand my grandchild over to the pulsur pack. They're cruel. Dimitri Volkov is already known to be ruthless, no wonder what he'll do to my precious grand baby."said king Ares.

"Sir, trust us on this. We do have a plan. we just need your and Queen Malia's support and services. Could I please meet her, the sooner we meet, the sooner we get princess Aura on the island."I suggested.

"Let's go to her, she might be in the garden. She is always there ever since King Levy fell sick."Said king Ares, clear discontent in his voice.

**King Ares and Antoine arrive in the garden and see Queen Malia near the royal Lake, sipping tea.**

"Oh dear! What have you done to yourself Malia?! Please come with me to the palace to get you cleaned up my love. We can come back here later. Please leave Antoine, the queen will be seeing you in the afternoon."ordered king Ares.

"Wait! Who're you? Why do you want to see me?" Asked queen Malia.

" I'm Antoine Laurent, from the moon stone pack and I bring information regarding your granddaughter Aura." I introduced.

"What?! Where is she?" Asked the queen.

"She's not here miss, but she will be, in the matter of a few days. Me and my pack have got a plan."I said.

"Tell me everything about your plan." Ordered queen Malia.

**King Ares and Antoine tell Queen Malia everything about her being in Michigan and how the pulsur pack believes the moon goddess has blessed them with Aura as their mate.**

"What is this!? I knew letting Lilian out with that Alpha pack wasn't good. Now I have a granddaughter i know absolutely nothing about. We need her here. Bring her here as soon as possible. She needs to take over the throne, Levy is not doing well. We need a future heir. Take all the he services you need and get her to the island."said queen Malia, finishing the conversation.

"She will be here your highness, sooner than you know it."I said.

I knew promising them to get her here wasn't the wisest decision. But now that it was done, I need to bring the lost omega Princess back on the island.

She will be here, I'll bring her here along with my pack back to the island with all of our families.

Our old lives will be back.period.