Aura

What is wrong with him!?

Does he not know the rules that he cannot be personally involved with any student being a teacher!?

Well, I am going to report him to the principal. What he just said to me was not appropriate for a teacher speak like to a student.

But I cannot deny the fact that he is absolutely delicious and is one of the tallest and most handsome guy I have encountered.

**Jayden introduces three new guys to the class (they're all hot hunks)**

"oh my!! bitch! look at them!? what a delicious piece of ass!!"said Olivia, waving her hand like a fan.

"They're all nice....I guess. To be honest, none of them look like the nice type of guys. Hilarious, i know, I just said that they look nice but at the same time I just said that they all look like badboys."i concluded.

"Hot, hot, hot. Babe, why are you stammerin? Did a hunk get your tongue haha" laughed Olivia.

"Liv!? They seem cool, but I don't know how I feel about this new teacher, he seems oddly suspicious. And don't you think that it's pretty odd for a new teacher and new students to join us in the middle of the semester!?" I said questioningly.

"That is fuckin suspicious, but who da fuck cares! Now we don't have to deal with that old asshole!! And he's sexy as fuck too, that's a bonus."

"Yes, that's true, he's really really hot but, I've seen better." I said proudly.

"Umm, if you haven't noticed baby doll, your friend has already moved to sit with the Bryce guy, so uhhhmm....."Kingsley chuckled.

"Hey! Isn't it rude to just sit there and listen to people's conversations without alarming them? I don't even know your name, and why are you sitting so close to me? I don't have any space in here. Scoot over." I snorted.

"Well, I'm Kingsley Arthur, and I am not listening to your conversations baby doll,
I just came here. Except for that, I'm not sitting close to you, it's just my muscles, they're too big for this bench. Though, them suffocating you seems like a nice thought." He chuckled.

"Oh! I'm Aura Woods and I think that you don't know how to respect someone's privacy! Ugh! And your muscles will NEVER suffocate me, though your I can't say the same about your friend's muscles (points to Xavier)" i winked.

"Oh just wait and watch babydoll, we all will see you fall for me."he winked.

Why am I feeling......flushed...!??

He looks so... Good.... up close. His eyes, they're a unique shade of blue, as deep as the sea, burning with desire,but at the same time,as cold as ice.

Hell, is the world fucking with me right now!?.

I got to see four handsome guys in just one day maybe the universe loves me.

But really, Kingsley is one of the most gorgeous men I have seen in my god damn life!?

It's like my life has found a new purpose to survive, and that is to be surrounded by a sexy professor and 3 hot classmates, one of whom happens to be my seat partner.

"You know it's rude to stare. I knew you were going to fall in love with me, but I did not expect it to happen in just 10 minutes of me being around you. I guess you really wanna be suffocated by my muscles,don't you baby doll? he chuckled."

"Don't you get too ahead of yourself! I'm not staring at you, im just looking at why did god give you a face that is a 100, and a personality that is 💩." I laughed.

"Oh babydoll, you don't even know me yet,but I have an intuition, that you soon will. And I knew you had a severe crush on me, i mean, I've never been called a hundred by a beautiful brunette, have i? He winked.

My face turned a dark shade of red, and he noticed it. Oh my god! It's so embarassing!!!!

Now he must think that he has some sort of an effect on me.

I mean, he kinda does.

But he doesn't need to do that.

"You both! Stop talking right now. Kingsley, since you're new to the class, I'll let you off with a warning, but you, Ms. Woods, you gotta stay back and give me an assessment to prove to me whether you come to school just to study or to chitchat with guys." He concluded with a dominant tone.

That tone..... It was too hot!!
My core is BURNING.

I'd like him to command me like that in bed.

Oh shit! Auraa! What the absolute hell are you dreaming about?! He's your teacher.

Also! Remember, sex is a distraction. You gotta be the best doctor in the world babe, not a simp! FOCUS.

I need some goddamn sanity.

"But professor, I have to give the school tour to the new students." I defended, hoping he'd agree.

To be honest, I didn't want to be left alone with him., because i rather don't trust myself around him.

It's like I lose all control of myself.

"Ms Woods, they have to head to the principal's office after this class for filling the school registration forms, and as per my observation, you don't have any classes till 10, so you've gotta give the assessment." He said, with a wicked smile.

Why isn't the whole class noticing him??!?

I guess they're all flattered by his looks.

I guess,,, I'm too....

Babe, be honest to yourself, he's sexy, tall, intelligent, hot and dominant. What else do you need!?

HES THE WHOLE PACKAGE.

"Alright sir "i replied in a rather rude tone.

He seemed satisfied with the answer.

Let's see what professor sexy has in the bag for me.....

" Hey, i was wondering if you could show us around the neighborhood too, we're new here and we don't want any perv girl to take advantage of us handsome boys" He makes puppy eyes and Aidan and Xavier start laughing.

"Not even a dog would take advantage of you babyboy. Don't you worry, you're safe here. Our neighbourhood people have got good taste and won't even look in y'alls direction." I laughed devilishly inside my brain.

"Aww, look babydoll, you're already trying to deny your feelings for me. I see how fast we have progressed." He chuckled in his really sexy voice.

"Don't bother babyboy, you'll see it's you whose gonna fall in love with me, and we'll all see it." I laughed.

"We'll see who falls first babydoll, and it's definitely not gonna be me." He said.

** Bell rings**

God! Now I have to deal with Professor sexy.

Keep reading to find out!!