Kingsley

This girl knows how to push my buttons.
I mean, what is she even thinking?

Literally, she's pushing me.
And the only thing I can do right now is watch her lightly caress his swollen jaw with her feather light fingers.

Fingers which should be caressing my jaw. Not his.

And I was so lost in thoughts of her caressing my jaw, that I didn't even realise, that my girl,

CLIMBED THIS DUMB FUCKER'S LAP!?

Is she out of her mind?!

"Aura! Get down at this instant!" I didn't even know when and how these words slipped past my mouth.

And I was about to reach out and grab her by the arm, that immediately, Aiden caught me.

"She isn't for us. You have to get used to this bud. Shes for the pulsur pack. Please, don't get attached. Not now." Whispered Xavier.

I gave him the side eye, but deep down, I knew he was right.

She has to go. Someday or the other.

I was again lost in thoughts of her leaving us, that I almost didn't realise Cam's hand position Aura's butt on top of his Crouch.

This guy is gonna get some from me.

"Watch that hand you motherfucker!? Or you know what's gonna be even better, if I get to break it off." I screamed.

"Ignore him hun. He's just jealous." Said Aura audible to everyone.

I mean she's not wrong. I am truly jealous, but I--
She's not for us.

I can't stop her from doing shit.

I see Aura position her bare pussy on to of his crotch.

I'm gonna loose it.

"Oh fuck yea honey!" Moaned cam, while Aura giggled.

And in an instant, Aura who was caressing his face, pulled his face to hers and started tongue kissing in an instant.

Fuck! I'm gonna so regret this.

"Get.the.fuck.off.me.right.now." I warned Aiden.

"Dude, it's hard for us too, but you gotta chill, she's for the pulsur pa-" i punched him mid sentence.

"Fuck! Aura. Get off him before i cut his balls!" I screamed.

"Nu uh." She said. her voice muffled from her still kissing the bastard.

At her rejection, i don't know what took over me, that I went straight towards them kissing, kicked cam's back, who was still Lying down on the ground with aura on his lap.

"Ow! Motherfucker" exclaimed cam in pain.

I kicked him again and picked aura up on my shoulder, such that her face was on my back and her legs infront.

"You're not wearing any panties." I said.

Fuck! Is she trying to drive everyone in here crazy!

Fuck! Her pussy smells like strawberries and jelly.

Argh! Im addicted.

"Let me go! I wanna get laid. And yes, I'm not wearing any panties, cause I wanna get laid, isn't that obvious?" Said aura.

"Hey! That's my girl." Screamed cam.

"No she's not. And babydoll, if you wanna get laid, you could've had asked me. I wouldn't decline your offer and you know it." I said and i swear I could feel her grin.