Kingsley

Being the Alpha of the pack, it was very difficult for me to adopt the fact that Jayden was gonna be the closest to Aura.

I knew I shouldn't have called her babydoll, but it just somehow slipped Outta my tongue.

She's easily the most beautiful Omega to exist.

I know she has gotten the royal charm to her,which she doesn't even know about, she's still in all her glory, with those pouty pink lips, those glorious brown silky hair and those icy eyes. I'd have made her mine, only if....

Only if she wasn't promised to the pulsur pack.

We really don't wanna get in trouble.

"Hey bud! Listen here. Jayden is in the room with Aura, and he's asked us to hide behind the benches. She's out to drink water. Let's go before she's here."rushes Xavier.

Me and Aiden rush behind him.

We managed to hide behind the desks just before Aura enters, waiting for Jayden.

"Where the fuck is he?" Whispered Aiden all panicked.

"Relax! He's gonna be here in no time." I reassured.

**Jayden enters the classroom **

"Oh! Miss Woods, you're already here. I wasn't expecting you to be so punctual." Smirked Jay.

"Oh please! I'm the best student at this school. Anyway, where are the questions at? Keep them coming." I said.

" Alright, so we've got like 30 minutes. Here are your questions. I've given you 20 questions and they're expected to be done in 10 minutes. Trust me, they're basic." He chuckled.

"Such a bitch, he knows those questions aren't basic. He took the most difficult ones Outta the book and straight gave them to her." Whispered Xavier.

"Yes sir. I'll be handing them done to you beforehand." Said aura, reeking of confidence.

"Guess she hasn't seen the questions yet." Whispered Aiden.

**Aura finished the questions within 5 minutes and handed the answersheet to Jayden**

"Here you go sir, finished even before the estimated time."she winked.

"Oh! You're brilliant girl. Focus on studying a bit more than talking." Said Jayden.

"Why thankyou! Oh and sir, before I forget, please use a better supplementary book, other than the one recommended by the school next time. It's wayy too easy." She laughed.

"I know it! I was just testing you." Jayden tried to cover his fault up.

"Oh! And Xavier, Aiden and Kingsley, if you're not aware, your Hair is visible. Try finding a better place to hide the next time you sneek around.' she said.

"No one is here, it's just your imagination doll." Said Aiden, still hiding with Kingsley and Xavier behind the desk.

"Real mature bro, let's get the fuck Outta these desks, my ass crack hurts." Said Xavier standing up.

"What are you guys doing inside the classroom, and that too hiding behind the desks?" Asked Jayden, trying to act clueless.

"Uh- we were looking for- uh" said Xavier nervously.

"I dropped a $100 bill, we were just looking for it." I covered.

"All 3 of you, under the same desk?" Asked Aura suspiciously.

"I am gay and Xavier is my boyfriend" Aiden blurted out.

"Yo what da fuc-"Said Xavier, who was further interrupted by me.

"Yes, they've been dating for the past 3 years." I said.

"Ooh, then why were you, Kingsley interrupting their session? Asked Aura.

"I was just looking for my $100 bill, they were tryna make out, you know."i tried defending.

"Cute." She said as she walked away.

Fuck, that was close.
Wait. She called me cute.
I'm not cute.

Fuck no, cute isn't a word I'd describe myself with.

But, it came from her, the most beautiful omega I've ever seen.

"Such a cutie patootie" cooed Aiden.

"Awww, look at you little potato!" Cooed Xavier.

"All of you motherfuckers just jealous cause she called me cute and none of you! Jealous bitches." I laughed.

"Trust me, no guy wants to be called cute." Said Jayden.

"Yo! I read this somewhere, when a girl refers to a guy as cute, she sees him as a brother figure or something." Said Aiden.

"I bet he wants to be her stepbrother though." Laughed Xavier with the pack.

"What bullshit you're reading!? And honestly it's better if she sees me as a brother. Guys, focus, shes for the pulsur pack." I argued.

"Alright y'all got Spanish class, with Aura again, so don't be late." Said Jayden, practically pushing us out the door.

"Yes dadd- umh, I mean professor." Said Aiden.

We all headed towards the Spanish class silently.

I don't know why all of us are feeling like this when she's around us.

This is so wrong.

She's not our omega. Shes for the pulsur pack.

We have to keep our feelings under control.

Good lord, I'm fucked! She's irresistible.

LETS SEE IF THE PACK IS ABLE TO KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF AURA.