Antoine

"What was the purpose of your visit?" Asked the security guard at the Howl's Arch-real world portal.

"Private matters to discuss with King Ares." I told her.

"Alright, but it's given here that you haven't been on this island for, 14 years, right? Then why the sudden visit?" Questioned the guard.

"I am not answerable to any of your questions. You may contact the royal palace to get to know about the situation in brief." I snarked.

"Okay, you're free to use the portal at 7 am tomorrow, until then please leave the border." She spoke.

"Alright." I spoke.

Where the fuck was I supposed to go now?

I don't know what I'm gonna tell Kingsley.

Alright, time to book a hotel.

**Antoine enters the Howlers club and resorts to book a room for a day**

"I'd like to book a room for 1 day." I said to the receptionist, who had her back facing us.

I placed the credentials on the desk, already knowing the protocol and eventually, she'd ask me about them.

"Alright, but sir I'm gonna need your credentials like passport, I'd, and birth certific- ANTOINE!?" Exclaimed the receptionist.

"Uhh- honey, you must be mistaken for someone else, I'm lee." I tried covering up.

"No! You're Antoine. You can fool anyone but me. And considering the fact I have your passport in my hand, you can't deny the very fact." Scowled the receptionist.

"Who're you? How the fuck do you know me?" I asked, feeling defeated.

"Oh my god! Don't tell me. Please don't tell me you forgot me." She screamed.

Looking at the clueless expression on my face, she finally spoke.

"Urgh! I'm Lana, Lana Gray!" She exclaimed.

"Oh! Ohhhh! Xavier's omega! Lana!? Yes, i do remember you, but what happened to you? You look so...., weird, good weird." I questioned.

"Oh! Weird for you to say. The last time we saw eachother, we were both teenagers, with acne and braces. What do you expect?" I laughed.

"No, I mean, wow. You've really maintained yourself over the years." I complimented.

"Hey! Don't sweat it. It's really nothing. Hehe. I've just joined modelling and work part time as a receptionist." She said.

"Alright, could you please give me the keys to my room?" I pleaded.

"I will, but I need answers first." Demanded Lana.

"I can't give them to you right here in the open. Come to my room after your shift ends." I whispered.

I walked out of the reception. I was seeing so many familiar faces, who thankfully didn't recognise me. Well, duh i was only 12 when I left with the pack to go to the real world.

Yes, I know what you guys are wondering.

How were we assigned such a big responsibility by the pulsur pack to bring their lost omega princess back, right?

Well, here's the reason.
At that time, 14 years ago, I was 13 Jayden was 20, Kingsley 15, Xavier 12 and Aiden 11.

Yes, we sound like foolish teenagers, but at that time, we were the most wanted.

We stole from all the big mighty packs of the island, sold the stolen possessions for big money and lived life like an Arab.

Until one day, the pulsur pack has lost their most prized possession, the Contessina diamond, the most expensive diamond in the underworld, also the diamond which was chosen for the engagement ring of Dimitri Volkov.