Vol 1 Ch 2

Although this school is special, the entrance ceremony was held the same as in any other. First, the director approached the podium, after which the President of the Student council, Horikita Manabu, spoke on the stage. At the end of his speech, several teachers came on stage and announced the end of the admission ceremony.

After listening to detailed explanations about all the buildings on the school grounds, the class dispersed.

On the way to the hostel, I had the idea to look into the grocery store, because the need for food has not disappeared anywhere.

– Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?

I heard someone call out to me. I wonder why anyone would want me.

– You're a first-year student, aren't you?

The person who asked me this question was a tall guy with blond hair. He didn't speak so confidently, because he could be wrong. I really noticed that he wanted to hide this fact from me.

– Yes.

– From Class D?

– That's right. Do you need something?

– Do you know a guy named Ayanokoji?

So it's me he needs. It's strange, why did a person from another class need me on the first day? It really seems like something suspicious. In fact, no one in the walls of this school should know me, unless, of course, we exclude Kushida and the chairman.

– He's standing in front of you.

– Great, it will make my job much easier. Ayanokoji, there is a person who wants to talk to you at 9 PM in the special corps.

And? The situation seems to me more and more strange.

– May I ask who this person is?

– I'm sorry, I can't say that. Just come and find out for yourself.

There are a few things that bothered me. One of them was that this guy was some kind of ambassador. This only means that there is already a person in their class who can give orders to others. It's alarming.

– Could you please introduce yourself?

– Oh, yes, I'm sorry. That's pretty rude of me. My name is Masayoshi Hashimoto, I'm from Class 1-A.

Now that I know he's from Class A, I need to be really careful with him.

– Okay, I have to go. I hope to see you again.

Having said that, Hashimoto waved lazily at me, turned around and headed towards the school.

I don't know why, but I've already attracted too much attention to myself. I wanted to delay this for as long as possible, but apparently I didn't succeed. Okay, it's not that important right now. I still haven't eaten anything.

Ten minutes later, I was at the entrance to the store. It was my first shopping trip, so I was a little excited.

Once inside, I immediately noticed what I wanted to buy. To the left of the entrance were shelves filled with different kinds of custard noodles. Is it probably very harmful? Although it's not that important. The experience that I will get from trying something new will be much more useful.

I took the package and looked at the price tag. It says here that noodles cost 156 yen. Clearly, despite the fact that we make all purchases using points, all price tags are signed in yen. I wonder if 156 yen for noodles is a lot or a little?

While I was trying to find the cash register, I noticed that in the farthest corner of the store there were portions of food and disposable packages of cosmetics. At first glance, they were the most ordinary, if not for the indication on the price tag. "For free." I took a look at one of the sets. The box contained basic necessities like toothbrushes and bandages. The label on the package read: "Three items per month!" These items were clearly of lower quality than those that could be bought with points. Apparently, they have provided for everything.