Vol 1 Ch 4 Class interest

– GM, Yamauchi!

– GM, Ike!

It's been a week since I entered this school. A lot of things have happened during this time, but all these events were absolutely insignificant to me. More and more groups of friends were forming in the classroom, and the discipline of the students was getting worse and worse every day... I didn't make friends with anyone from this class. But personally, I don't need it, I don't want my first friends to be scum like them. I am becoming more and more convinced of this every day. I'm sure we're the worst class of all.

Class D is already the worst initially, but I have a feeling that this year is the most unqualified compared to the previous ones. Simply put, the current grade D of the first year of study is the most lame in the history of this school.

I really started thinking about doing nothing at all. I mean, since they're so hopeless, should I even try to bring them to Class A? Of course, I would have toppled them from their pedestal the moment they got there, but is there really a need for this? After all, why can't I just start living in peace?

If I think about it further, then I don't have to try to get to Class A in any way. I can just be here, live and exist. Maybe I should try to make friends in other classes?

Of course, there is Hirata here, who is friendly with everyone, but this is not the same at all. I mean, I need a real friend who will only be mine. Well, or at least we'll have a small group of friends together, even a group.

– Phew, dude. I was looking forward to today so much that I hardly slept all that night!

– I know man, same here. This school is just something, isn't it?! Isn't it great that we go to swimming classes with the girls as I always imagine?!

Another problem is that I will need to find a steady income from personal points soon. I'm still thinking about starting my own club, but there is another option, namely joining the student council. However, if you join, then only as a position close to the President. This is a perspective for the future. Then I will be able to gain good connections and, perhaps, soon compete for the status of President of the student council. It remains only to think about how to gain the confidence of the current commander-in-chief of this organization...

– Professor-dono, can you make a video with girls in swimsuits?

– Leave it to me! I'll pretend I'm not feeling well and just skip class. Then I'll have a chance to watch them from the best places!

– Oh, and let's, since this is the case, hold a dispute on a girl's breasts? We'll bet on personal points...

Getting into the confidence of your senpai, even from the third year, will not be so easy. However, you can find a way to manipulate it. To catch something that would be contrary to school rules. For example... Violence? Although it is unlikely that a man like him would trade for something like this.

Although it is not a fact that such a high-ranking senpai will not be able to get rid of this easily. I'd better come up with another plan that would be more literate and without cutting corners.

Besides, going back to the speech he gave in front of us in the gymnasium gym twice in a row, we can say that his personality is definitely strong. Breaking him with something simple will not work. In addition, he has the status of President of the student council and is probably surrounded by important and possibly influential people.

Hmm? Maybe I should use someone from his entourage? It might work. But first I need to find out who actually is on the student council besides the two I've already seen.

– Hey, Ayanokoji! Would you like to participate in the betting too?

– Eh?

Turning around at the annoying sound ringing in my ears all this time, I noticed Ike, Yamauchi, Sudo, as well as Sotomura, who was holding a tablet with some kind of table in his hands.