Touring

Idk what the titles of these should be so plz tell me some names if you could😭
_________________________________

~husks pov~
I walk this idiot over to the back room, which is pretty small but..this guy seems like he's used to being stuffed. "This is where ya' gonna sleep." I say to him as he looks around "aww...I was hoping to be sleepin' in ya' bed~" gross. "Listen kid. I ain't gonna be accepting you flirtin with me. You can do that with the customers to make them spend more money here. But not with me, got it?
I was really gettin fed up with his idiotic comments.

~angels pov~
Oh...that's weird, usually people want me to flirt with them! Maybe he's straight? Ugh..that sucks, he's actually pretty cute~ " whatever you say daddy~" I laugh as I say that "fuckin- quit it already would ya?!" Hm, he seems to be getting pretty angry~ it's cute seeing him so worked up~

I walk over to him and bend down slightly since he's pretty shorter then me, and I place one of my hands on his chest and one on his chin, the others on my hips. "Aw cmon big boy~ you know you like it~" I start trailing my finger down his chest, down closer and closer to his dick, but before I could even get close enough to it he grabs my wrist and stares at me "don't. Fucking. Touch me, filth." Filth? Does he KNOW who I am?? Ugh. Whatever.

I remove my hand from him and stand back up. "So what do ya' want me to do here anyway big boss?" He seems to relax slightly as I back away from him. "Well you're going to be basically just walkin around here, but ya' need to flaunt your...stuff. Yknow, make people wanna spend more money here, and that type of stuff, easy. You should be able to do it." Huh, really? That's all? Well I can do that for fucking sure! "Yeah, easy enough for me..since I'm so irresistible~" I say, posing my hand on my hip and my other on my head "..right..." husk says to me

" anyway I gotta go back to my game now, do whatever ya' want for right now. Ya' don't gotta start till tomorrow so make ya self comfortable" he says as he walks out, closing the door behind him, this all seems unreal really...I don't belong to Val anymore..someone actually doesn't want to fuck me? ..he'll want to eventually~

_______________________________

I'm sorry for the short chapter I have to do my homework 😭😭 anyways hope you enjoyed this little part 🫶

Words: 424