The customers always right

~no one's pov~

Husk is sitting at the bar, pouring drinks for his customers because his bartender didn't show up today and angel is talking some customers at the slot machines. After about half an hour husk hears some commotion that is bothering his customers, so he goes and checks it out.

It turns out it was Angel dust and one of his regulars talking. He thought they were just being loud and and were calmly talking but when husk was walking a bit closer to them to ask them to turn down the volume he saw that Angel looked a bit distressed and that the regular looks angry. So he walked over.

The closer he got to the them the clearer he heard what they were saying "Don't you know how to do your fucking job??" Said the regular "man, like I already said thats not even my job!" Angel said back.

~husk's pov~

"listen, you fuckin whore-bug. just-" I interrupt the regular by putting my hand on his shoulder "hello sir, I would appreciate if you wouldn't talk to my employees like that. What is the problem here?" I say trying to understand the situation before getting angry at them for interrupting my other customers here.

"This fuckin guy called me over here sayin that he didn't win anything on these damn slot machines and that he should get money back for wasting all of his on them and I told him that that's not how it works and that that wouldn't even be my job even if that is how it worked!!" Angel dust says, crossing all four of his arms, I look over to the customer. How fuckin dumb is this guy? "And then, he started cursin me out, callin me names!" Angel says. "Really? Are you fuckin dumb?" I say to the customer who looks at me like he wasn't expecting me to say that to him

"I- I uhm...I mean- I" the customer sputters out. "Fuckin talk, I ain't got all day." I say "u-uhm..well yknow that is how it should work!! I come here all the time and spend all my money and I ain't got anything to show for it!-" " well that isn't my fuckin problem now is it?" I say back to this bitch complaining to me. "Well...this fucking whore here came up to me before that trying to make me spend more money on these stupid ass games!" The regular says again, seriously he's getting on my nerves. "Listen. Do not insult my employees, got it?" I say, leaning in a bit closer to him, tryin to make him scared or somethin so he'd back off but honestly I don't know what the fuck I was doin.

"And what are you gonna do about it, you're barely even an overlord!" And here we go. This isn't going to be easy making this fuckin guy stop.

I raise my eyebrow at him "the fuck you mean?" I say to this fuckin shithead, I just wanna go back and drink and the bar already. "You're like the least powerful overlord man!" Angel dust looks over at me as the customer says that to me. "Well I'm more "powerful" than you, so I could kick your fuckin ass." I say after the customer fucking insults me in my own casino. "Now either get out or apologize to my employee." I say, gesturing my hand over to angle dust behind me. It seems like that little threat worked because that rude ass customer apologized and even gave angel 20 bucks!

"I'm uh..I'm sorry Angel dust." The man says before he stands up and leaves willingly. Angel looks at me and smiles, he actually seems like a pretty alright guy..

"Thanks for saving me daddy~" ...never mind.

__________________________________

I love them so much 😭
I wanted to make this a slow burn type of story but idk anymore, lmk what you guys want to see :)

Words: 666 ‼️