Drunk

Husk and Angel spent the whole night together last night, just sitting in silence as Angel pet husks head. It is now the next days night.

~husk pov~

I've been drinking for like....the whole day? And like I usually do that but today's been pretty extreme..with the drinking yknow but whatever..

It's night now and I'm just sittin at the bar, completely black out drunk, like I'm talkin COMPLETELY.    

I'm drinking straight from a vodka bottle, and it's expensive vodka that I usually have for the the guests but I was drinkin it, and usually I only drink the cheap stuff but I didn't even care I just wanted a drink

As I'm drinkin I see some lady walkin over to me, she was lookin pretty pretty honestly... she had...white? Hair? Shes honestly not that far I just can fuckin see straight right now

Either way she looked like she was walkin over to me so I just pretended I didn't see her, I think  was fuckin blushin or something but whatever..

The lady comes up to me and says  "what up daddy~" excuse me?? That sounds like something..I look up and see.."the one and only".
angel dust..

Alright if I'm bein completely fuckin honest he looked fuckin hot as hell itself so ima just say hi to him back "oh hey angel dust" "what youre not gonna yell at me?" Angel dust says to me "nah..your to cute to be yelled at"

~angels pov~

Did..he just say I was fuckin cute??  Yeah okay he's wasted. But....its not like I'm NOT gonna take advantage of him bein wasted~

I lean in a bit close to him, which he was already blushing but this made him blush a little more "did you just say I was cute husky?~" "I uh- no I just was- I" husk stammers out...for Lucifer's fuckin sake how blasted is this guy..

"How much have ya drunk today baby?~" I ask him "hmm....12..?" He says back "..12 what??"

"Yeah" he says after I ask him..I'm guessing bottles? He can handle his alcohol pretty well but this..? This is a whole new drunk I've seen him

I lean closer to him, practically sitting on the bar now "so baby...let's go back to the whole cute thing.." he blushes as I say that

"N-no I just was..I uhm..I was yknow drinking and it was just..I mean you do look..but I mean.." Lucifer..he can't even talk right! I mean he is honestly pretty cute, but it's not like I like him like that! Like..obviously I wanna fuck him, I want to with everyone!

It kind of feels different with him though..but yknow it's probably nothing!

I haven't actually liked anyone in years..let alone have sex with someone I've liked at least a little for...decades!

"Husky...ya mind if I join ya for a drink?" I ask "uhm..no..I don't mind" husk says back to me.  He just hands my a bottle of some pink alcohol and I take a drink and whew! It was strong!

"Woah! Lucifer, that is strong!!" I say to husk, smiling at him "now..what do ya wanna do kitty?~" I say to husk, touching his nose with one of my fingers
__________________________________

Sorry with is pretty short but it's really late where I live rn and I'm really tired😭

Words:557