Mistake

~no one's pov~

After a few more moments husk backs away slowly, angel watches as husk backs away. Husk then looks up at angel, and he blushes hard as he sees the look on angel face that is staring back at him. "I-I'm sorry I didn't- it was just..I-" husk begins bro stammer as he looks away from angel and looks at the ground, trying to think of an excuse for kissing him.

~husks pov~

Why. The actual fuck. Did I fucking kiss him??? I'm so fucking stupid! I didn't even ask him if I could kiss him what the fuck! He-he isn't yelling at me or anything...he probably is thinking about why the fuck I kissed him!

~angels pov~

..I can't even think about anything right now it's- why do I feel..weird? I've kissed hundreds of people but...I-it never felt..like this I..I think I like husk! No I can't, can I? I..I can't love an overlord! And he's- no, wait! What am I thinking about?! He's...I'm just going to..enjoy the moment. I gently place my hand on husks cheek, I don't even know what I'm going anymore. "Husky, it's okay, I liked it~" I say as husk stops stumbling on his words.

~no one's pov~

Husk looks at angel for a moment before angel leans back in, kissing husk again. Then both both back away slightly and smile at eachother, after that they walk inside the casino and go to sleep..

(I'm sorry to tell you all this but they slept in separate rooms😞)

~time skip to the next morning~

It's 7:28pm and Husk is in his room, laying in his bed asleep, definitely hungover. He then groggily opens his eyes. "..fuck, my head hurts so bad.." he says, rubbing his forehead softly as he picks himself up out of his bed as he walks to the lobby of the casino "oh wait fuck! I didn't open today, shit!!" He walks faster to the lobby of the casino. As he reaches the lobby he sees the doors open, customers walking around and playing games as well as customers eating food and sitting at the bar. He is obviously confused at this but then as he looks around he sees angel dust at a distance. "He must've open today.." husk thinks. He begins walking towards angel but then all the events that happened last night come flooding back to him, the awkward date, the alcohol, the drunk kiss, the other kiss outside the casino...he seems to remember everything except that angel said he liked the kiss. Husk gets extremely nervous and then starts walking away from angel, trying to avoid him.

~husks pov~

Fuck fuck fuck! Ugh, why did I have to kiss him while I was black out drunk!! He probably thinks I'm some fuckin freak!! I do so much stupid shit when I'm drunk! I'm so fucking stupid!!! I've fucked everything up! I-I....I'll never have a chance with him now...

I begin quickly walking away from angel cuz I don't wanna see him again but as I am walking away I feel a hand on the shoulder, holding me in place gently. I turn around and it's..angel.....yaaaayyy...

I submit to my fate and I look at him in his eyes. He's staring at me and smiling...is he acting like last night didn't happen? Oh lord was it that bad! Ughhh!!!! I decide to just speak to him about it and I honestly just began sputtering things out at this point. "Listen, angel." I say, grabbing his hand and removing it from my shoulder. "I-I'm sorry about last night. It..it was a mistake. I'm so sorry that I made you uncomfortable." I say, looking at the ground and not even bothering to look at angel.

~angels pov~

A mistake...? A fucking mistake???!!!! Ugh! Does that motherfucker think he can just fucking toy with my feelings like this?!!? He is such a dick! W-wait, Why the hell does hurt so much It's not like I-...yknow what? No, I did love him!! I made the mistake of falling for a shitty alcoholic overlord! But if he thinks that that kiss was just a damn mistake, then fuck him! Shit!!! 

~no one's pov~

Angel looks down at husk, tears building up inside his eyes as he looks at husk. As soon as husk stops speaking angel speaks. "Yknow what. Fuck you! You inconsiderate dickhead!!" Angel yells loudly at husky, which makes everyone look over at them. Angel then storms away off to the closet that was his room.

~husks pov~

I- oh fuck he must've really hated that kiss...how could I think that just a simple 'sorry' could fix it! Fuck!  I stand there for a few moments, processing everything that happened. I then quickly run after angel. He slammed the door of the broom closet shut and locked it, I had a key and..I don't fuckin know why but I opened his door without thinking. When I opened the door I saw him laying on the ground, curled into a ball and crying into a pink fluffy pillow.

"A-angel..?" I say quietly as I walk in, closing the door behind me. Honestly I don't know what my fucking plan was but I had to fix this, just the sight of him crying hurts me and..I-..I think I know why...

Angel quickly jolts up and looks at me, tears were pouring down his cheeks but as soon as he sees me he quickly wipes them from his face with his sleeve. "What the fuck do you want dickhead!" Angel yells at me..how the fuck do I apologize for kissing him?

"angel I was drunk..I'm so sorry I kissed you I..it didn't mean anything I was just really drunk I'm sorry." As I say that he looks even more hurt, more tears building in his eyes. "Angel I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean to kiss you just don't be upset I said I was sorry!" I yell gently to him, he quickly hides his face in his palms and sobs gently. He then pulls his hands away from his face slightly and smiles slightly as tears falls down his face "I can believe I thought you would love someone like me..."

As angel says this it hits me like a bus. Does he..? A-am I...? OH FUCK! I FUCKING MESSED UP SO BAD!! HE DOES FUCKING LOVE ME AND I WAS JUST MAKING IT WORSE!!!! Oh fuck oh fuck!! Ehh! Okay okay, just respond...gently???? "Angel I.." I say, I can't fucking get anything else out of my stupid mouth and I just stare at him. "Hm..stupid right?" Angel says, burying his head into his knees. "No! I-it's.." I stammer out. "Husk I'm sorry just..leave please.." angel says back to me, lowly "no i! I- its'" cmon husk your fucking this up!! Say something!!! "Husk, it's okay. Just go please. I know you don't  feel the same." "No I do, I do angel it's just!" I say quickly. Angel ignores this though. "Husk, it's okay. You don't have to try to make me feel better I know you d-" angel was about to keep talking but I grab his face gently as I stare at him..what the fuck do I do now?

~no one's pov~

"Angel I..I do feel the same. I......love you." Husk says, looking angel in his eyes sternly. "Husk...I.." angel begins talking but then husk quickly leans in, kissing angel gently. After a few seconds husk backs up slowly, looking at angel. Angel dust looks dazed and stares at husk. "I- oh fuck I did it again- I'm so fucking sorry ange-" husk was about to apologize but angel pulls husk in for another kiss my pulling his collar quickly. The kiss lasts for a bit longer this time. As they both back up slightly their tongues stick out of their mouth slightly. "Husk I..love you too.." angel says back to husk as he stares at him. "Angel..." husk says lowly as angel stares at him.

_________________________________

So uhm..cliffhanger? 🌚

Short(ish) chapter but I have a feeling you guys will like this one ;)

Words:1375