Vee's (2/2)

Sry for the wait guys :)
_______________________________

~husk's pov~

After angel goes back to hide behind the corner I look back at Vox and Val, who were looking at me.

"Uhm yeah tell me the deal or whatever the fuck" I say, rolling my eyes at them "Well...since Valentino here seems to not be able to live without that..whore-bug...he's willing to buy him back." Vox says, seeming jealous of angel and smiling at me

~Vox's pov~

Of course I had to be the one to be making the deal, since I'm the one that has to deal with everything! Apparently Val can't go 3 days without that slut. Why does he even care so much about angel?? It's not like he loves him!

..right?

~no one's pov~

"buy?? You gotta be fuckin kidding me." Husk says "he's not just some..fucking product you can buy?? He's a per-" husk was speaking but cut off by Val. "Ohh but he is! He makes money with that body of his he sells.." Val says.

~husks pov~

Seriously man? I don't wanna get upset over this fuckin doush but for some I'm getting really upset over the way he's talkin about angel I mean...Angel isn't just a fuckin object! He's a man, a person! Ugh. Whatever. "Yeahhh..kay'." I say back to Vox

"Anyways...how much you want for the little bitch?" Vox says to me..I mean, I-i don't wanna give him away back to the vee's but..I..I am in a lot of depts..."how much you willing to give?" I say.

I see angel peek his head out again..I'm not actually considering..selling him..am I?

"Oh darling however much you want~" Vox says back to me.."so...like a million bucks even?" I laugh slightly, Vox looks at me "HA Lucifer no." Vox says, Valentino looks at Vox with a kind of 'seriously?' Type of look

"More like..at the most 50k." 50- WAIT. 50 FUCKING K? Lucifer, that is a lot..for a lot..for a person.. wait what am I thinking- I'm not selling that motherfucker back to Val Vox or Velvette. I "won" him fair and square so...

"Sorry but it's a no.." I say kind of rude I guess, Val and Vox look at me, Val looking angry and Vox just lookin tired as fuck. "Seriously??? We're willing to give you literally 50k for that bitch!" Valentino says

"Yeah, it's still a no." I say, from the corner of my eye I see angel dust, beginning to walk over to us...why the fuck is he coming over here..is he stupid?? "Angel! Baby! Darling!!" Valentino says as he sees Angel, while Vox just rolls his eyes and sighs.

"O-oh hey Val..what are you doin here?" Angel says back "well I'm just buying you back from old husker here.." Valentino goes behind Angel and puts his hands on his shoulders and whispers something along the lines of "you wanna come back home with daddy right?~" ...fuckin creep.

Angel doesn't say anything cuz..how the hell would you respond to that? Then Val comes back over to me, putting his hand out and grinning at me "we got a deal husker?~" he says. I look behind him to angel, looking fuckin mortified. Vox is side eyeing him and Val is waiting for my answer.

I look at Val straight in his eyes, and say....."nope"

Valentino looks angry now obviously, like he is about to fuckin hit me, Vox actually looks sorta smug about it and angel looks kind of shocked and happy.

"You sure about that. Husker.?" Valentino says, his voice angry as he puts a fake smile on his face "yep, I'm sure" I say back...

He looks at me for a second before he jumps over the bar counter top to fuckin tackle me or some shit! He fucking got on top of me and started choking me! Can you believe that shit??

Anyways I started kickin and stuff and Vox and angel just watched, Vox looking smug..as always. And angel lookin scared. I quickly scratch Valentino on his hand deeply which causes him to wince and get off of me "shit what the fuck bitch!?" Val yells

"Can you get the fuck out of here?" I say, trying to sound as angrily as possible but honestly man, I was tired as fuck. "NO, IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I GET ANG-" Val begins to scream but then Vox interrupts him "yes! Yes. We will go, goodbye husk!" Vox begins to sorta drag Valentino out, mumbling something along the lines of "fucking idiot."

Angel just looks at me, stunned.."go to bed now, I'm tired. I'll talk to you tomorrow" I say, walking to my room. Angel remains quiet for some reason and just goes to his room, we both go to sleep.
__________________________________

I'm sorry that this chapter took a little longer, I was busy with school study's and other things anyways THIS STORY GOT OVER 1k VEIWS Ty seriously sm for reading this :)

Tell me what you guys would like
To see in this story and I might add it <3

Words:818