Rescue mission

Sry abt the late chapter I almost died (i literally fell off of a 100+ foot tall mountain but I only fell 12ft so im pretty much alr) 💖

WARNING: this chapter contains sexual activitys, if you wish to skip those parts please watch for this emoji, "❤️‍🔥" , this will appear when those parts begin and end. Enjoy :3
_________________________________

~no one's pov~

Husk lays Vox down on the counter of the bar, husks hands now covered in Vox's blood, not able to see his actual hand color as now it's just Vox's cyan colored blood. Husk sighs softly before he walked away into the back room, rummaging around for some spare parts. Finally, husk finds the same size wireless tv screen as Vox has now, just without a whole in the middle.

Husk carefully walks back over to Vox with the tv screen in his hands, some of Vox's blood getting on the tv. Then when husk gets over to the bar counter he sits the screen down on a bar stool. He goes back to the back room and grabs a tool box. When he gets back to Vox on the counter he carefully sits up Voxs motionless and cold body against one of the thin pillars holding up the roof of the bar. Vox's body is still hunched down so husk can reach his head.

Husk opens his tool box and grabs a screwdriver. Husk unbuttons Voxs shirt and sits it on the other side of the bar counter, revealing Voxs wires on his neck. Husk goes back behind the bar so he is behind Vox and he sees a few screws on the back of Vox's head. Husk begins unscrewing them and it removes a panel off the back of Vox's head.

~husks pov~

Uhh...what do I do? I mean, he can't be dead right? He only got shot in his head..which is a screen. But what do I do to get this head off? I know it can come off because I saw him remove it before when he and I used to be friends..I mean, I guess we are now too but..just different. I'll..just do whatever and hope for the best.

~no one's pov~

Husk sighs before sitting down the screwdriver and unplugging some wires in the back of Vox's head that was in the panel on the back. After he unplugged a few Vox's screen on his neck slowly begins falling forward, husk doesn't notice anything and before he could notice, the screen fell on the ground and shattered even more. Though it doesn't really matter as there was already a huge hole in the middle.

The wires that were in the panel on the back of Vox's head lead to his neck, that's what connected his head to his neck. Husk then goes back to the front of the bar, grabbing the new tv screen off of the bar stool. He then goes back behind the bar and gently places the screen on the counter of the bar besides Vox. Husk unscrews the panel on the back of the new screen and he the places the new screen on Vox's wire neck. He pulls the few wires through the panel and plugs them into the television screen. He puts his wing on the front of the screen so it can't fall as he screws the panel back onto the back of the screen.

After the screen is fully connected back onto Vox's neck and body he goes back to the front of the bar and pulls Vox's still motionless body down, holding his up so he doesn't fully fall down and he walks over to a couch, where he probably should've put Vox in the beginning, and he sits him down there, where an outlet is. Husk sighs and looks around slightly for a moment, trying to think of what to do.

He then sees that there is a part on the screen where you would be able to plug a charger into. He quickly runs over to the bar and unplugs his phone, which is only at 3%. He then runs back over to Vox and plugs his charger into the outlet, and the other part of the charger into Vox's screen. He looks back at Vox's screen and sees that it's charging now.

Husk genuinely smiles as he sees that the screen is charging and he looks at Vox once more before getting an idea and walking back over to his phone, thinking about calling the police to get Angel back. But his phone is now dead. Husk isn't stopped by this though as there is a landline phone. He quickly dials 911 (or 999, 112, 110, or whatever your police number is) and the operator answers.