Sleepover

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES AND ACTIONS! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THOSE PARTS THEN LOOK FOR THE "🚩" EMOJI. THATS WHEN IT WILL BEGIN! AND WHEN YOU SEE IT AGAIN THATS WHEN IT HAS ENDED!!
_________________________________

~no one's pov~

It has now reached night and angel goes to the broom closet to where Vox is sleeping to grab a few things of his, including a blanket, a pillow of his to take into husks room, and one or two outfits. As he was walking out he looks at the ground, and he looks at Vox, who is sleeping(or is just unconscious) on the floor, he then closes the door and walks to husks room where he sees that husk isn't there yet. he decides to sit some of his things on a nearby nightstand and he then lay his heart shaped pillow and pink blanket with white stripes on husks bed. He also decides to get changed into his "pajamas"

His "pajamas" are actually a red lingerie set that he was going to try to seduce husk with. Angel had to act all confident and fearless about doing that with husk but the truth is that angel was actually very nervous for his plan to work.

~angels pov~

If this doesn't wanna make Husk fuck me i don't know what will~ i begin to tie my lingerie in the back, after it's completely tied I put on the red gloves that come with it and I lay on husks bed and get under the covers so that husk doesn't see my outfit as soon as he comes in. After about 7 minutes husk walks into the bedroom and sees me laying down, he doesn't say anything to me and he just walks around the bed and gets in the other side.

After he's lied down and comfortable I speak to him. "Hey husk, wanna see my pajamas" I ask him nonchalantly "no, I wanna sleep" husk responds, I ignore that and I speak again "but these are really cool husk! You really wanna see, trust me~" i say. After I say than he turns around and looks at me "if I look will ya leave me alone" he asks. "Mhm" I respond back. "Fine, fuckin show me then." He says. I grin at him and the uncover myself with the blanket, showing off my long legs that are inside my black boots and my body that is covered in the red, hot lingerie.

Husk just looks at me unamused, then looks up st my face and says "okay??" SERIOUSLY?? HES NOT IMPRESSED??

~husks pov~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY DOES HE LOOKS SO..IVE SEEN HIM IN LINGERIE LIKE THIS BEFORE IN HIS VIDEOS BUT NOT IN PERSON!

Okay..calm down husk. Just act calmly.. "okay??"
Yeah...that was calm!

~no one's pov~

Angel looks at him for a moment before he speaks "do you want to fuck me now" he says calmly. Husk just rolls over in bed and turns off his bedside light. "No"

Angel sighs in annoyance "ugh whatever..your loss" angel says, turning around aswell and laying down...after a few minutes of laying in silence angel rolls over and big spoons husk "the fuck are you doing, legs??" Husk says "well I mean you're not gonna cuddle me so I'll cuddle ya" angel says, sarcastically. Husk sighs and pushes angel away from his back, he then gets up and walks around the bed and lays on the other side of angel, he then big spoons him. "This is only because you were gonna sleep on my side of the bed and I wanna sleep over here.." husk says lowly as he holds angel "whatever ya say, whiskers~" angel says, covering them both with the blanket angel had brought and going to sleep. Angel was hoping for more but..he's okay with this.

(I FUCKING GOT YOU BASTARDS! THEYRE NOT FUCKING!! HAHAH.....or are they...I mean this is the valentines special.....idk just read until the end alr)

~time skip to the next day~

Angel wakes up to see that husk is no longer inside his room and in his bed with angel, so angel gets up and changes out of his pajamas into and his regular clothes. After he got changed he walks into the lobby and he sees Vox sitting at the bar drinking and he also sees Husk, pouring Vox and himself a drink.

~angels pov~

I walk over to them and sit on a nearby stool besides Vox, who is already downing his first cup of alcohol, I'm not surprised though. Valentino is pretty hard to deal with sober.

Husk looks over at me and quickly makes me a drink and pushes it towards me, he then speaks "so, angel..uh..Vox is gonna be stayin here for a little while" husk says as he looks over at me "what? Why?" I ask back..I mean, I guess I don't mind but I'm genuinely curious about why the hell he's gonna stay here..probably cuz of Val but whatever I still wanna know

"Well uh-" husk is about to speak but then is interrupted by a drunken Vox. "How about it's because I fuckin want to? Hmmmm??" Vox says, his speech slurred. I look over a Husk and he just looks back at me and sighs, pouring Vox another drinks. "He's staying here because he cried to me and said about how terrible it is to be near Valentino. He practically begged me." Husk says, tossing Vox his drink. "I DID NOT CRY." Vox responds right before he downs his drink once again

"Alright then" I say back, grinning at them back as I take a sip of the pink cocktail that husk had poured for me. "So uh..are we not opening up today?" I ask. "No we are, just later today" Husk reply's. I nod and take another sip of my cocktail, Vox continues to chug his cup of alcohol.

~time skip to when the casino is open~

~no one's pov~

Husk walks in the lobby to see Vox talking to some customers, he seems to be making them uncomfortable so husk walks over to see what he's saying. As he walks over he hears Vox trauma dumping on some costumers that just wanted some peace. "And so I was like 'why are you so worried about that slut when IM your fuckin boyfriend!' Like..he should care about me instead of him, right??" Husk walks over and speaks to Vox. "Vox can you stop being such a nuisance to my customers?" "I am NOT being a nuisance, anyone I talk to should be lucky that I gave them the time of day." Vox replies, standing up and walking back over to the bar for yet another drink.

Husk sighs slightly and walks away as well, following Vox to the bar since Husks bartender didn't show today. He walks behind the bar as Vox sits on a stool, and Husk quickly pours him a drink.

"Husk why is..why does love fuckin hurt?" Vox asks, sipping his drink. He was clearly drunk. "Why the fuck you askin me?? You think I'd know?" Husk replies. Vox groans and lays his head on the bar table. "Wait don't tell me you actually 'love' that insect bastard, even you could do better than that guy." Husk says, looking down at Vox as he layed his head down on the bar. "Ugh..yeah I know." Vox groans. "Whatever, it's not my love life." Husk says, walking away from the bar and walking back to his office.

As he walks back into his office he sees a note on his desk. He walks over to his desk and takes a seat, unfolding the note. As he opens it and reads it he sees that it's from angel dust. It reads..

"Husky, I really enjoy spending time with ya and I love the way you treat me and look at me and even when you stand next to me I feel more alive. Like I already said before, I love you. I know this might sound cheesy and all but, I wanna spend the rest of my afterlife with you, you furball. Your just the nicest and caring person I've met in all of hell so far, your so sweet to me even though you don't have to be. Not to mention how handsome you are lol. Anyways, what I'm trying to say..or we'll ask..is, husk? Will you be my boyfriend?  
                        -Anthony 💋 "

"He- wants to date me..?" Husk says quietly as he finishes reading the letter.

__________________________________

Haha they didn't fuck I tricked you guys :3
Some of you might be mad and me and I'm sorry I'm leading up to it even more..just wait one or two more chapters okay? 😭

At least you got a confession letter from husk tho 😼

Words: 1473?