Cherri!!

Husk laughs softly before he leans in once more towards angel, but their kiss is interrupted suddenly by a loud yell "ANGIEEE WHERE ARE YA' BITCH!!!!"

Husk immediately jolts back but angel just smiles widely when he hears the yell "who the fuck is yelling in my casino?? "It's Cherri!!" Angel replies back to husk, swiftly getting up and running back to the lobby of the casino. Husk stays behind for a minute, thinking about what just happened...he then gets up and quickly follows angel. When he steps out of the closet(🏳️‍🌈⁉️) he sees angel getting squeezed at the waist by a lady with one eye and that is holding something in her hand, something round and red?

~husks pov~

Oh that must be..angel friend? What's in their hand? Eh whatever. I walk over to them and stand next to them, I don't know why but I just wanna be close to angel right now..it feels nice! Anyways as I'm just standing their looking around the casino angel grabs my waist and pulls me infront of him, so I'm looking at this person "husky, this is Cherri bomb! She's my best friend~" oh eh..that's cool! "Oh uhm..nice to meet you" I extend my hand so I could shake her hand and then she speaks "oh, this is husker, eh? Well nice to meet ya then~" she says, placing her hand in mine and shaking it, after she removes her hand from my hand she left something there...A FUCKING BOMB??? WHAT THE FUCK! "What the shit!!!" I scream right before I throw the bomb outside the casinos open doors, the bomb explodes as soon as I throw it outside.

"Are you fucking stu-" no, don't say that husk. This is angels friend. Don't say that. "Why would you do that??" I say instead. "Oh cmon old man, it's funny!" Cherri bomb responds to me...I guess that's why her name is fuckin Cherri BOMB. Ugh. "No! It's fucking not! This casino could've blown up!" I say in response to Cherri. "Ugh, Angie why do you always have to choose the most boring motherfuckers." Cherri says to angel. Wait- choose? Does that mean- are angel and I- no, not right now, just..I can think about that shit later. "Cherri ya can't just try to blow up this casino babe" angel says back.

Babe?? Why the fuck did he call her babe?????? Is it- why the fuck isn't he calling me- husk...calm down, they're just friends. Angel is fuckin gay and...he..love me. Does he really love me though? I-I'm so- stop fuckin thinking this shit husk. There's no way that would even happen between Cherri and angel so why am I gettin so worked up over this? Probably cuz I'm fuckin dumb as hell.

"Yea, listen to angel." I say back to Cherri "whatever bitch!!" Cherri says as she leans in towards angel, whispering..I can still hear her cuz she's loud as fuck but whatever. "Hey Angie..wanna go get fucked up tonight! without this dickhead of course, he's killing my whole vibe!" She whispers. Get fucked up? Does she mean fucking drinking or getting high. Cuz angel told me already that he's tryin to quit gettin high...it makes him feel terrible. And I already don't like this...women...so if that's what she's trying to suggest then she can just fuck off. But if it's drinking..I-i guess that would be okay I just..wanted to be around angel tonight..but of course somebody has to ruin it! All the fucking time!!

"I-i don't know Cherri..I've been tryin to avoid gettin high lately!" Angel says nervously, looking away from Cherri. "Cmon bitch!! Don't go all soft on me now!!" Is this fuckin bit- this fucking..lady..trying to pressure him into getting high? What is her problem! "Cherri he doesn't wanna get high, stop trying to pressure him into doing so." I say, extending my arm so it's infront of angel and I look at Cherri "husk-" angel is cut off by Cherri bomb. "The fuck??? I'm not fuckin pressuring him to do shit bitch!" Cherri yells at me "he WANTS to get high! Your just pullin him back!" Cherri continues to yell at me. I'm getting really sick of this. "Cherri pleas-" angel is about to say something but I cut him off.

"I'm pulling him back? If anything I'm helping him and he literally just said he don't wanna get high!" I say to Cherri, now standing infront of her as angel is sort of between us. "Yeah, well probably..I don't know just throwing this out there...because of you??" Cherri says, sticking her finger in my face as she talks. I grab her wrist and take it out of my face. "Guys ple-" angel tries to speak but I interrupt him again. "Well then he can thank me! He told me himself that he wants to quit gettin high!" I yell back to Cherri. She's getting on my last nerve.

"HA! That's funny! Angie you don't wanna stop gettin high do ya?!" Cherri says, turning to angel who seems to be nervous, but before he can say anything I speak again. "Of course he does! It makes him feel like fuckin shot after he comes down!" I say. "Shut up I'm trying to ask angel!" Cherri yells back at me. Shut up? Who does this broad think she is? "Shut up?? This is my fucking casino bitch!" I yell back "Bitch??? I'm not a fucking bitch asshole!" "Yeah well you're really acting like one right now" I respond back to her. "OH REALLY? WELL-" Cherri is about to continue to speak but angel interrupts us "both of you, stop! For Lucifer's sake!" Angel says "angel he's bein a fucking-" cherris about to say something again but angel cuts her off "both of ya' are bein assholes right now" he says, looking at both of us. "I..I'm sorry angel." I say lowly, looking away from angel and Cherri and looking at a nearby wall, anger still in my gaze. "Ugh. Whatever. I'm leavin." Cherri says, walking out of the casino and flipping me off.

"What the fuck was that for??" Angel says to me after Cherri leaves. "I was just- I'm- I.." I try to explain myself but I can feel angels anger directed towards me now. "She was just being a dickhead!" I say back finally. Angel sighs deeply and looks back at me after he rolls his eyes. "Husk, you can't just go around insulting my friends." Angel says back to my response. "Well she literally deserved it. She was insulting me first and trying to make you get high." "Yeah well..that's just how she is husk okay? She's still my best friend and you can't insult her. Got it??" Angel says, crossing his top pair of arms at me. "Yeah. I get it." I respond back, looking at the ground in annoyance. "Good, now since I had to open the casino to and do whatever your fuckin job is." Angel says, smiling at me right before he gently kisses me on my cheek. "O-okay.." I say softly as I begin walking to the bar..

..I don't know why but I kinda liked it when he told me what to do..I hope that's more of a mental problem or whatever and not a sexual thing..
__________________________________

Okay don't get me wrong with this chapter, I absolutely love Cherri bomb so much like I'm in love with her, but in my Au she is going to be different, every character in my Au is gonna be different like Cherri is kinda more pressuring for angel to do self-destructive stuff and just to "live in the moment" but I do love her sfm

Anyways this was another short chapter and that's bcuz I'm at my cousins house and they are haters of huskerdust but rn they're asleep so I'm writing this while their asleep :3

Words:1248