Company

~No ones pov~

The casino just closed and angel is walking to his room when he hears some yelling, so he goes to find what the noise is. It's coming from husks office so he decides to press the side of his head against the door and listen "¡¿esperar lo?! ¡No, no, no puedes hacer eso! ¡Eso arruinará mi reputación!" Angel hears husk say from inside his office, it sounds like Spanish but Angel doesn't know any other languages besides Italian and English, so he slightly opens the door and peaks inside. Husk obviously sees him because he looks at him, angry and nervous because of the phone call. But he just turns around in his chair and continues talking.

"Escucha, por favor, piénsalo más antes de ir y hacer eso, ¿vale? Hablo contigo más tarde" husk says again, in Spanish. Then husk hangs up and turns back around towards Angel.

~angels pov~

What da fuck? I didn't know this guy knew any other languages! "What do you want.." husk sighs as he speaks to me "well I heard some yellin' so I decided to come check it out, what's goin on?" I say, coming into husks office completely as I close the door behind me, husk seems like he doesn't really wanna talk about it but I'm just gonna make him~

"Ugh. Can you ever just mind ya own goddamn business shit head?" Husk says to me
"Heh nope!" I say back to him as he sighs

"Well-.. I was on the phone with..someone and they wanted to make a very stupid decision for this casino." Husks says back to me "wait they want to? I thought ya were the only one that owned this place?"

"Well..you're wrong. But I do own the majority of it...this person only owns a small portion." Husk says back to me..I wonder what the decision was but honestly I was kinda tired and also kinda bored of this conversation... "uh huh..coooool" I say sarcastically. Husk looks at me with a tired and angry face " ya wanted me to tell you and now you're not interested?? Oh my fuckin god angel." Husk says, tired of my obviously but it's entertaining~

"Your so-" husk is about to continue ranting about me but then he just lays his head on his desk, I wanted him to rant about me :(

"What are ya doin?" I ask him "I'm just laying down. you have a problem with that to?" Husk seems angry but not the usual husker type of angry I'm used to. He seemed kinda sad as well..that's odd cuz he's usually just mad

"Are..are ya alright husk?" I ask him, he picks his head up slightly, still looking tired of everything then he puts his head back down ".....no,  obviously not." He says. Which of course he didn't look okay but I still was gonna ask

Ugh...I mean..I ain't just gonna let him be this sad sack of shit in here so..I don't know I'll try n cheer him up or somethin.. I place my hand behind is ear and I start petting it, as soon as I do that he jolts back up as expected "D-DONT FUCKIN TOUCH ME." He yells, ugh.. "why, ya don't like pets kitty?" I say back in a flirty voice "just..leave me alone ok?" He says again, putting his head down.

I'm not gonna give up and he knows that. I put my hand back on his soft and fluffy head and I begin petting it again, this time he doesn't resist "you're not gonna stop are ya?" He asks

"nope <3" u say back, he doesn't say anything or do anything, but he starts quietly purring, he's so cute~

Extra:

A:Would it fuck up the moment if we made out rn

H:Get the fuck out

__________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated when I said I would, I was busy with school stuff

ALSO WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS MY PE TEACHER YELLED AT ME FOR WRITING IT INSTEAD OF PLAYING VOLLEYBALL SO U BETTER BE GREATFULL. <3

Words:650