ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"Huh it's been a while.." you said sitting down infront of the gravestone that read 'Baji family grave' "Takashi keeps nagging me to leave the house so I decided I may aswell see you..." Keisuke Baji was your cousin but he was more like an older brother to you despite him being a year younger. Whenever your parents were away on buisness trips him and his mother would look after you.

"Mum and Dad came back for a week for you funeral but they're away again... it's so lonely without you why'd you have to leave me, like yeah your mum is still looking after me and your friends are talking to me alot more but it's not the same." Three weeks ago on October 31st your cousin died and shortly after one of his friends showed up at your house to tell you. You remember how he sobbed and broke down infront of you but you couldn't bring yourself to do the same in front of him. But once he left you screamed, shouted and sobbed until your throat grew sore.

His friend must've heard you because since then his friends have been showing up more to check up on you, you've even gotten to a first name basis with most of them.

"The other day your friend Draken came over to ask if I wanted to go visit Hanemiya with him, but I declined. I know you didn't want him to feel guilty but I don't think I could bring myself to see him but I'm trying my best to forgive him as I know that's what you would've wanted."

Suddenly you could feel wet, hot tears pricking your eyes.

"I-I don't even know if I could bring myself to live without you Kei." You quickly checked if anyone was around as you didn't want anyone to see you ugly crying. It would damage the image you'd built for yourself. The image that you were brave, strong and didn't rely on anyone. No one had seen you cry before besides Keisuke.

You thought no one was around and were about to let out a sob until you saw him.. A tall boy with blond hair around your age standing a few metres away from you.

'Has he been here the whole time?' You wondered.

He must've noticed you looking at him since he suddenly turned around and made eye contact with you.

You then realised that he must've heard everything you said as his pale green eyes showed slight worry.

Just as you were about to apologise for having to make him sit through one of your yap sessions since he was clearly grieving someone aswell he spoke.

"It's okay."