𝟟

Seishu and Kokonoi being gang members wouldn't be that surprising, afterall, Inui was a good fighter and he owned a motorbike. But what if they're in a gang that's enemies with toman? You'd either have to stop hanging out with the toman guys or just ignore Inui when you saw him and you didn't really want to do either. The more you thought about it the more you thought that ignoring Inui would probably be the safer option. But despite only knowing him for a few days you had grown quite fond of him. 

A voice brought you back to reality. It wasn't either of the previous two voices but you still recognised it. It was none other than the guy you'd just been thinking about, Seishu Inui. "You're lucky it's me and Koko dealing with you and not the boss himself. But just because I've said that don't think that me and Koko won't be so severe. In fact we'll probably be more severe." Once Inui had finished Koko had started. "See the boss would probably kill you on the spot but me and Inupi have higher moral values than that so we'll just injure you enough that you'll wish you had died instead."

Not wanting to get caught up in the mess happening a few blocks away you decided to take out your headphones and play some music to distract you from the violence nearby. 

You walked down each street carefully, not wanting Inui or Kokonoi to hear you. As you got closer to where they were you turned the music down ever so slightly to make sure your steps weren't making a sound. 

While you were too busy being careful you clearly weren't being careful enough as you didn't notice the fatass streetlight infront of you and you banged into it, making a loud clang. "Ow ow ow.." You rubbed your forehead in pain. Too focused on the pain coming from your head you didn't realise how loud the bang was. Kokonoi and Inui had definitely heard it."

 "Oi Inupi." Well it seemed that Koko had definitely heard it. "Whatcha think that noise was?" "No idea." The blond replied. Your one goal for the night, you've failed to achieve it. Koko and Inui would probably try to find where the noise came from, see you, and immediately know that you had eavesdropped on them and from there you could only imagine the worst. 

You had three options; run away, hide or just confront the two boys. Given the fact that your life was literally at stake, you settled on the first option, running away from the two. 

You didn't know how fast they would be, you didn't even know if they would be looking for the source of the sound. But the fact that they could potentially be gang members reassured you that they would definitely try to find eavesdroppers. Could you really be considered an eavesdropper though? Like you were literally just trying to go on a peaceful walk home when all of a sudden they decided to disturb you by beating the shit out of some fella.  

You took off. Sprinting away from the scene without a second thought. Right as you started running Inui and Koko reached where you once were. "Oi Inupi." Koko turned to the blond beside him. "Mhm" Inui hummed in response. "I think we've found the culprit behind the bang." Kokonoi said pointing towards you. "Just me or does she look kinda familiar.." Inui trailed off. "Dude you know how bad my eyesight is. I can't see that far." The ravenette said as you faded into the distance. "Eh my eyes may've been playing tricks on me anyways. So are we going after her or nah?" "I  honestly don't even know if I could be bothered." Koko sighed. "Same, but what if she knows the guy who betrayed us?" "Even if she does, which I doubt, what's the worst that'll happen? It's hardly like she could defeat the boss by herself." Kokonoi said, placing a hand on his friend's back. Seishu turned to face him. "Yeah but what if she's friends with the invincible Mikey or someone like that? That'd give the boss a bit of trouble, no?" "Pfft. You're too paranoid Inupi. If you keep worrying about such trivial things your gonna get wrinkles." The black-haired boy chuckled. "Now then, can we go get some food? I'm starving." "Alright then." The blond smiled.

You clutched your chest, panting, trying to get your breath back. You had just ran full speed for the past 10 minutes trying to get home before the two boys caught up to you. You looked back, wanting to see if they where nearby, only to see that no one had followed you. Therefore you had just exhausted yourself for no reason. I mean at least you were at home now, meaning you could just climb into bed and fall asleep.

You walked in, took your shoes off, and just headed straight to your bedroom. You checked the time on your phone, 22:34, meaning you could still get a decent amount of sleep before school tomorrow. You really didn't want to go but you knew your parents would be on your ass if your grades kept dropping. Plus it gave you something to do beside rotting in your bed all day every day. 

You took your uniform off and slipped on a pair of pyjama bottoms and a tank top and climbed in to bed. 

As you were drifting off to sleep, you wondered if it'd be best to ignore Inui whenever you see him for the time being. Just in case him or his friend had seen you. While the chances of that were low, it would be better to be safe than sorry.