𝟙𝟘

It had been about ten minutes from when the three of you started following the bike that sounded like Takashi's, when the noise finally stopped. "Eh, I guess he must've stopped somewhere nearby." Mikey suggested "Yeah but where the hell would Takashi be going on Christmas night?" You replied in confusion. "Well, he is quite popular with the women." Draken chimed in. "He's hardly on a date though, he would've told somebody." You thought out loud. "Mitsuya's more secretive than you think, l/n, you never really know what he's up to." Draken said. You nodded at this, knowing that Draken had known Mitsuya longer than he'd known Manjiro.

"C'mon guys, I think I know where he went." Up until then there was a slightly awkward silence between everyone, you still didn't really have a lead on where Misuya went until Mikey suggested something, the church.

"Why the hell would Takashi be at a church?" You said after listening to Mikey's suggestion. "No idea." He replied but as you got closer to the church you could see many people wearing the black dragons uniform. I guess that's why. You thought to yourself. 

The three of you were approaching the church when suddenly Mikey spoke up. "Y/n, Kenny, you two deal with the guys outside and I'll go inside since Taiju's most likely to be in there." You and Draken nodded in response before pulling over to get down to business.

After dismounting your bikes, you all walked towards the gang of black dragon members piled up outside the church. As you and Draken started fighting them, Mikey took it as an opportunity to walk into the church to confront Taiju.

Ten minutes later or so, you and Draken had finished knocking out all of the gang members. Dozens of unconscious bodies now lay around the church. "Yo Draken," You said, making the blond turn his head in your direction. "how much longer do you think Manjiro will be? I'm freezing." Draken parted his lips to reply but before he could the church doors opened, revealing a flabbergasted Koko, a shocked Inui and a defeated looking Taiju. And after they walked out Mikey walked out alongside Takemichi, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and the other two Shiba siblings. Each one of them were pretty beat up and looked tired.

Realising that toman were victorious, everyone started celebrating but all of a sudden, mid celebration, Takemichi passed out. Well, it was to be somewhat expected seeing as Taiju and the other two really did a number on him. But right now you weren't focused on Takemichi, or any of the other toman boys for that matter. Only one person had your full attention right now. Seishu Inui. And it seemed that you were the only person he was fully focused on too, with thetwo of you making prolonged eye contact. Not much expression on either of your faces. This went on for about two minutes until someone distracted you both. 

For him it was Hajime Kokonoi nagging him about getting a lift home. For you it was Chifuyu Matsuno asking if you wanted to ride home with him since the other guys were going to Hina's place as her and Takemichi had broken up. 

You were expecting Inui to say something to you, you missed his voice, but he didn't. On the other hand he was feeling jealous, jealous that Chifuyu got to ride home with you but he didn't. Kokonoi and Chifuyu were oblivious, neither one of them could sense the tension between you and the sunflower blond. After a few minutes you started to feel uncomfortable. The tension and awkwardness in the air was a bit to much but only you and Seishu could feel it. You decided that it was time to leave. You reminded Chifuyu about riding home together before you bid goodbye to everyone except the three black dragon guys. This annoyed Inui but he didn't bring it up because no one, not even Koko knew about the feelings he had for you. About how pretty he thought your e/c eyes were when they glistened in the sun. About how your smile made him melt. Or even about how cute he found each side of you, your caring side, annoyed side, aggressive side, you name it. He found nearly everything about you adorable and you felt the same about him