𝟡

Despite it not being he expression you wanted him to look at you with at least he looked at you. The fact that only you, Seishu and Koko were the only ones there made the moment even more awkward. You wanted to leave but didn't really know if you should say something beforehand. Finally Seishu spoke up, "Uhm,  l/n, I think it'd be best if you went home."

Oh.

At least you could leave now without seeming too awkward but he could've at least offered you a ride home. I mean it was kinda him and his gang's fault that you were even there right now anyways. 

"Uh alright, bye Inui by Kokonoi." You mumbled Kokonoi's name. You were still in slight shock from when he got all aggressive and didn't know if you were ready to speak to him properly yet. You gave both of them a small wave before walking off. They both stayed silent, not even bidding you goodbye. Low-key a bit rude but its slightly understandable. Afterall they didn't really know if they could fully trust you after finding out about your connections to toman, a gang that they were definitely not on good terms with despite their boss' little brother being the second division captain.

The next week or so would go somewhat similar to the last week. Except this time, Inui wasn't there offering you lifts to school every morning. I mean it was to be expected. Last time you both met didn't really go so well seeing as him and his fellow gang members tried to kill you and your friends. You had nearly caught up on the months worth of school work you'd missed as well. Things were doing alright. Yeah you were still kinda lonely but that's okay, you'd visit Keisuke's grave for an hour a day so you weren't really alone. Except you still kinda were as he couldn't exactly keep the conversation going because he's a bit dead ya know? 

Your life was going normally until Christmas. Usually you'd be spending this time of year with your parents but since they were away you were all by yourself.

You were just chilling, snacking and watching a bit of TV until you got a phone call. You looked over to your vibrating phone, wondering who would be calling you at Christmas as you reached for it to check the caller ID. It couldn't've been your parents since they had called you earlier in the morning and the only other relative you were that close with was Ryoko, who ha called you in the afternoon. You picked up your phone and read the caller ID. Mikey. Of course it was him. You reluctantly answered, waiting for him to speak.

"Hey y/n!" Mikey's voice boomed down the phone. "Hi Manjiro." You responded, still not knowing why he was calling you. "Wanna go on a ride with me and Kenny?" It all made sense now. Every Christmas he would always go on a ride with Keisuke and since you were now the closest thing he had to Kei he had invited you to go with him instead. "Sure." You responded, despite being kinda upset that you were just seen as a Baji replacement you did need to get out of the house for a few hours. "Alright, me and Kenny'll be at your house in half an hour, okay?" "Aight, see ya." "See ya y/n!" He said before hanging up.

You went upstairs to get ready. You put on some light makeup before getting dressed in a f/c jumper, grey sweatpants and a large, warm coat, after all, it was snowing outside. You tied your h/l, h/c hair in a ponytail just so that it wouldn't get in your way while driving.

As you were admiring yourself in the mirror you received a text, making your phone light up. You looked over and seen that it was from Manjiro. You read it.

Yo y/n, me and Kenny are outside now.

You looked out your window to see the two blonds looking up at you, waving, one of them looked much more excited compared to the other who looked a bit like he didn't really want to be there. You waved back before going downstairs to greet them. You slipped on your shoes and went outside. 

"Hey." You greeted as you stepped out. "Heya y/n!" Mikey was a lot more enthusiastic compared to Draken who greeted you with a simple "Hi." 

You got on your bike and so did the other two as you revved its engine. 

"So how are ya y/n?" Mikey called out. You all had been riding alongside each other for ten minutes now but it had been quiet besides the loud background noise of three motorbike engines. "I'm fine I guess what about you, Manjiro?" Before Mikey had the chance to answer, Draken spoke instead. "Just me or did that sound like Mitsuya's impulse?" He asked, referring to the engine you had all just heard. "Huh I guess it did," Mikey replied "wonder what he's doing out this late?" "Nah but I wonder what we're doing out here this late!" Draken responded. He was obviously annoyed that Mikey had made him come on a bike ride with him in the middle of the night while it was snowing. 

"Wanna follow it and find out?" You suggested, in fear that the two of them would start arguing. "That's not a bad idea y/n." Mikey agreed. "What about you Kenny, do ya think we should follow it?." "Alright." The taller male replied.