𝟙𝟙

You arrived home after a quick and uneventful ride with Chifuyu, the only thing that really happened was you having to half carry him inside his house since he could hardly stand. After taking your shoes off you grabbed your phone from your back pocket and searched for Inui's number in your contact list, you wanted to make sure he was alright, after all, he did get beat up badly and his gang got destroyed but you were yet to know how much the latter effected him.

After finding Inui's contact, you started typing,
Hey Inui, hope your doing okay after today's fight. Call me if you need me to patch up your wounds again lol.
"And send" You muttered to yourself after mumbling the message you had typed out loud while writing it. Once you hit send though, panic started flowing through your body, what if he hated you because of your affiliation with Toman, the gang that literally defeated the one he was a member of. But then again you were probably overthinking. In fact you were overthinking.

Inui's phone lit up as he received the message and once he seen who it was from his eyes were lighting up more than his phone was. He had just dropped Koko off at his house and was now chilling at his own, his wounds still open and speckles if blood on his face. He was thinking about how he should reply to your message. He remembered how you patched up his wounds last time and taking care of them himself wasn't something he was that skilled in, yeah, he could do it but it wouldn't be as good as you doing it. He started to write his reply to your message.
Hiya l/n, no need for formalities anymore, please just call me Seishu. Anyways, I'm doing okay and I actually would like you to patch up my wounds since you did great the last time. I'll be over at your house in 10 mins if that's good with you.

Jeez he responds quickly, you thought to yourself while reading his response. As you got to the last bit of his text a wave of relief washed over you, he didn't hate you. He never did. You were just overthinking everything. You started to prepare for him to come over, grabbing the medical supplies from the bathroom and bringing them into the living room. 

You were changing into some comfier clothes, an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants, when you hard a knock on the door, Inui had arrived. You walked downstairs while trying to pull a sock onto one of your feet, you wanted to open the door as soon as possible, you wanted to see Inui despite it only being less than an hour since you last saw him.

You pulled open the door to see a sunflower blond boy greeting you while maintaining eye contact, it would've been clear as day to anyone watching you two that you both liked each other given the starstruck look in each pair of eyes, a green pair and a e/c pair. "Hi.." You greeted, still unsure of whether or not you should call him Seishu even though he told you you could. "I already told you, you can just call me Seishu, don't worry." He reassured you. "Uh, alright... Seishu, in that case you can just call me y/n." You informed him while letting him into your house. "That's fine by me." He mumbled as you guided him to your living room.

. . . . . .

A/n: sorry this chapter is kinda short I kinda forgot about writing another chapter until earlier today, anyways, I was wondering if it would be better if I did one long chapter (900-1200 words) a week or two short ones (400-700) a week, lmk what you think I should do.