𝟙𝟞

You  couldn't believe it. You were basically going on a date with Seishu in two hours or so, and you could not wait. After he had left you started with going to the bathroom. You turned the shower on and as you waited for the water to heat up, you brushed your teeth. Once the water was warm enough you undressed yourself, putting the clothes that smelled ever so slightly of Seishu (since you slept beside him last night) into the washing basket near the bathroom door.

You stepped into the shower. Immediately, your body was warm as the water washed over you.

After showering you washed your face, did your skincare and started on your makeup. You wanted to look as best as you possibly could for Seishu but you didn't want it to be too obvious that you were wearing makeup so you ended up doing something that nearly looked natural if it weren't for the fact that your cheekbones were contoured perfectly and the tiny dabs of highlighter in the inner corners of your eyes. 

Once you completed your makeup you moved on to your outfit. You ended up just going for a cute top and some jeans, seeing as you were just going somewhere casual. You were now onto the final step of making sure you looked good, your hair. You started with putting in some leave in conditioner and then you dried it, brushing it as you went along. Once it was sitting to your liking, you grabbed a jacket that would go with the rest of your outfit.

You headed downstairs towards the entrance and picked out a pair of shoes. You weren't supposed to be meeting Inui for another while but you wanted to get there early, just in case. Plus, it would take a while to get there anyway. As soon as you had finished tying your second shoe, you opened the front door and stepped out, ready to see Inui again.

. . . . . .

A/n: Sorry for disappearing for a week I've been a wee bit busy and haven't really had time to write much. ALSO I'm going to stop following an upload schedule. They put me under too much pressure and I never really follow them either so from now on this story will be getting updated whenever I feel like, but, I will try to upload at least once a week!