𝟛

After finishing your crisps you decided to do some homework I mean if you were awake at this time you may aswell do something somewhat productive. Two hours later when you had completed all of your missing assignments you suddenly got a call from your auntie Ryoko, in other words Keisukes mother. After the third vibration of your phone, you picked it up and pressed the green button to answer it. "Good morning." You spoke down the phone. "Morning y/n. I was going through some of Keisuke's stuff yesterday and I found a box of letters which were addressed to you. I was wondering if you wanted to have a look at them." "Of course, I'll be over in twenty minutes, bye." "Bye y/n." You hardly had anything that reminded you of Baji besides one of his jumpers and a few of his hair ties so having these letters would mean quite alot to you as not only would they remind you of him, they were addressed to you and you only.

"Thanks for coming over y/n." "It was really no problem auntie." You were over at the Bajis' apartment to grab the letters. Upon greeting you, you noticed how tired Keisuke's mother looked, as if she hadn't slept for days. She had tear stains on the corner of each of her eyes and the apartment was kinda messy. Keisuke's death had a much more obvious effect on her than it did on you. Of course it effected you but you were good at hiding it.

You stepped into Keisuke's room. It had clearly not been touched since he was last in it. Piles of clothes littered the floor and there was cat fur everywhere. "Here are the letters." Ryoko said, handing you a box with a tag on the top reading 'to y/n leters I will nevar send' You smiled upon reading it, he never really had a knack for spelling and would always pester you about how you needed to tutor you, oh how you'd miss them times. "Thanks Ryoko, I should probably get going now." "Would you like a cup of tea or anything before you leave, I could make some breakfast for us if you want?" "Nah it's okay, bye" You said walking towards the front door. "Bye y/n, come again soon." Ryoko replied as you walked out.

You walked down each step from the fourth floor and when you reached the second you noticed a certain blond boy walking out of his apartment. "Hey Chifuyu." "Hi y/n." Chifuyu Matsuno, yet another person who was heavily affected by Baji's death. "How are ya?" You asked him. "Eh, I'm fine. What about you?" He wasn't fine. Anyone could see that he had lost weight and he clearly wasn't sleeping well as there were dark circles under his eyes. "I'm good. I was just up visiting Ryoko." You said as his gaze wandered down to the box in your hands. "Do you want a lift home?" He asked. "That'd be great, thanks Chifuyu." you responded. Once again you opted not to use your bike, after all there would be nowhere to place the box on it.

You and Chifuyu walked down the stairs to the ground floor, you didn't want to ask him where he was going in case you seemed nosey. After reaching the bottom floor you both went outside and climbed on the bike. You realised how similar it looked to Keisuke's. After securing one of your arms around Chifuyu's waist with the hand of the other one holding the box in your lap he set off and your curiosity started getting the better of you. "Hey Chifuyu" You called out to him "Yeah?" "Was this Kei's bike?" As soon as the words left your mouth you started questioning if it was a bad idea to ask that knowing the impact that Keisuke's death had on him. He stayed silent for a minute before answering. "Yeah. It's pretty neat isn't it." You hummed in response fearing that you may have made him uncomfortable. "y/n don't be afraid to ask me about me and Baji's relationship. I know that you're trying your best to hide the true affect his death had on you and your doing well but you shouldn't be afraid to talk to someone. You don't have to handle this by yourself. We're all here for you, me and the rest of Toman." His words were comforting and reassuring. You hadn't really spoken about the effect Kei's death had on you, the only peopple that knew were Chifuyu and Inui. "Thanks Chifuyu, remember that I'm always here for you aswell." You replied leaning in closer to his back, your left hand still clutching the box of letters.

"Hey y/n this is your house, right?" "Mhm" you hummed in agreement. "Thanks for the ride Chifuyu, it was nice talking to you, see you later." You said smiling at the blond boy. "You too y/n. Bye." He responded before speeding off into the distance.

You walked into the house and took your shoes off, Chifuyu's words still lingering in your head. You went upstairs into your bedroom, you wanted to read the letters but you wanted to read them in private as you knew you'd probably start crying halfway through one of them.

Opening up the box you lay your eyes upon hundreds of letters each one with a different date and most of them dating back to 2004. You dug through each stack trying to find one with today's date, November 22nd.

After a solid five minutes of looking and decided to start reading.

. . . . . .
A/N: sorry if this chapter is a bit shorter than the usual ones. Also sorry for the lack of Inui in this chapter, I just wanted y/n and Chifuyu to have a wee bonding moment. Don't worry Seishu will probably be in the next chapter as I'll probably start writing the Black Dragon arc chapters.