Prologue!

Larkin stopped suddenly. His shoulders started hunching over. Kinsey who was watching over her brother gently put a hand on Olivia's shoulder. The younger girl's nose was twitching.

"Is this it?" Kinsey asked as the moon rised, sending bright beams of shining light onto the ground at Larkin's feet.

Olivia nodded. "Yeah, Kinsey. This is the shifting."

Then she knelt down and shifted herself. Kinsey gathered her clothes and put them in her backpack. Larkin, meanwhile was shaking. Olivia padded up to the eighteen year old and nuzzled him gently, purring words of comfort. Kinsey watched in amazement as the features of her little brother changed from his human ones to a slow but gradually growing pace. First, his body started to lengthen and expand. Then his hands slowly changed to paws. Larkin turned to Kinsey. "This is painful, sis!"

"You look so beautiful, Bro!" Kinsey hugged round her brother's body. "And don't worry! I will always love you, and Olivia."

"Thank you, Kisey," Larkin whimpered. "We will love you, too!"

Then a howl wripped through his body. Kinsey watched as the rest of the Transformation took place. Olivia sat on her haunches, a tear in her working eye. "This is love!" She thought to herself.

------

A/N:

Here is the prologue to Moonlight Secrets. Thank you @KittyFrozenGirl for letting me use it!

Wolfie Out