Chapter 12: This is strange!

Larkin's POV:

**Just Before the Transformation**

We were walking down a path that Olivia knew. I could tell because she was looking a bit nervous. But I didn't want to question  her. Then I felt it. That painful twitching again. I felt a whimper come out of my throat. Olivia stopped and turned to the girls who ran and hid. She meanwhile helped me to a bush.

"You stay here," she instructed. I'll wait with the girls. Throw your clothes and we will catch them."

"Okay," I said.

Olivia left me to it. I felt a bit of pain rip through me. What is happening? I felt my whole body shake. Is this part of it?

***

Soon, I was half way through the transformation. I made it out of my bush and saw Olivia in her beautiful wolf. She looked worryly at me. Kinsey came over and looked at me.

"Wow!" She admired me. "You look so gorgeous, Bro!"

"But I'm not fully my wolf, Kins!" I whimpered.

"I'm sure you're  going to be a great wolf," said Kinsey hugging me. "Oh, Hey, Livvy. Are you okay? Why the tears?"

Olivia pointed to me.

"I'm okay," I said. "Just feels weird. I'm sure I'll be okay, Liv!"

I saw a smile on the she-wolf's face. She swished her tail. Mackenzie was now also in her wolf form. The girls both looked at me. Kinsey smiled.

"You are brave," she said. "I wouldn't be able to smile during transformation!"

"It does hurt though," I admitted.

More pain shot through me as my hands and arms turned in to furry legs and paws. Then I managed to let out a howl!

"I love you, Kins!" I managed to say before it turned into a whimper.

Kinsey hugged me. "I love you too, Bro. And Livvy and  Kenzie."

The she-wolves came over and smiled. Olivia gave me a questioning look.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded. Then I managed to swish my tail. Kinsey hugged the three of us. I guessed she felt left out!

"Now I'm alone," she sighed.

Olivia shifted back to human.

"There is a way that you can join us," she said. "But it does involve a bite!"

"Who do you know who could do that?" Asked my sister.

"Come with me," said Olivia.

She shifted back to wolf. Then we all followed her. I could smell other wolves. Were this Olivia's pack?

—————-

A/N:

Here is chapter 12. Sorry it's short. The next chapter is going to be how Kinsey will be a wolf.

I don't promise it will be out on Saturday, but I will try!

Thanks for the support on this story! As I said on my message board, there is only eight chapters left of this story. But don't worry! Book two will be out in July!

Okay, Wolfie out!