Chapter 10: I can feel it!

Larkin's POV:

I was so confused. I felt weird twitching going through my body. Is this part of it?

Olivia was walking beside me. She was trying not to trip over. Her sight was pretty bad today. I looked at her.

"Want a hand, Livvy?" I asked her.

Mackenzie and Kinsey were ahead. They stopped and turned to see Olivia struggling along.

"Are you okay?" Kinsey asked. "Is your sight bothering you, Olivia?"

The girl nodded. Then I put out my elbow. Olivia gently grabbed it and I lead her to the other girls.

***

Soon, we were at our favourite lunch place. KFC. Olivia always went for any Chicken with bone. Guess it was to do with being a wolf. I lead her to a seat and sat beside her.

"Broke your glasses again?" I asked her.

"Sort of," sighed Olivia. "I forgot where they were, too!"

"Oh," I said. "Did you ask Jackson?"

"No?" Olivia sighed.

"You should ask him to help you," I said.

"You don't understand," said Olivia sadly.

"Oh, Livvy!" I hugged her. "He's not ill?"

Olivia shrugged. "Yes and no!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"His mind is getting patchy," Olivia explained. "Delilah has to look after him and me."

"Oh," I said. "That sounds tough on you both!"

Olivia nodded. "He'll be okay, though. It doesn't happen a lot! But when it does, it does upset me a bit!"

"Bet it does," I said. "You lived with him for about eight years, now!"

Olivia nodded, sighing.

"One chicken wings," said Kinsey coming up and guiding Olivia's hand to it.

"Thank you, Kins," said Olivia.

She started eating them. I tucked into my food.

"Are you okay, Liv?" Asked Mackenzzie, signing at the same time, touching Olivia's hands.

"No," said her sister. "Stuff I don't want to talk about!"

"Okay," said Kinsey.

But I saw the questioning look.

"She's going to be okay!" I explained.

"Okay," said the other girls.

We all ate our meals in silence after that. But I kept an eye on Olivia.

***

We were walking off our lunch. Olivia on my elbow again. We all went towards Mackenzie's house. Alex had invited us in.

"Let's go in and have a cup of tea," said Kinsey.

We all nodded. Then Mackenzie let us into the hoouse. Alex was there.

"Hey, you four," he smiled. "Oh, Olivia. Where are your glasses?"

"Lost them," said Olivia. "Not sure where. But they are somewhere at home with the pack!"

"Ah, okay," said Alex.

He understood Olivia and her sight impairment. I am guesssing that it was because Mackenzie was her sister and is disabled, too.

"Do you want to see if I have a spair pair?" Alex suggested.

"No thank you," said Olivia. "I"m sure I'm going to be fine."

"Well, as long as you are sure, my dear!" Said Alex, patting her on the shoulder.

I felt violent shivers going down my whole body. Olivia moved and put her hand on my shoulder. Then went pale.

"You need my help," she whispered in my ear. "They can be painful."

I sighed. "Thank you, Livvy!"

She hugged me as another round hit. I don't like it!

————

A/N:

Sorry for the late update! Here is chapter 10. It was meant to go out yesterday, but I was so tired.

Anyway, I hoped you liked it and the next chapter will hopefully be up by Saturday.

Wolfie Out