Chapter 4: Who is this girl?

Larkin's POV:

Kinsey led the way as we helped the new girl to school. I couldn't help but smell strawberries and honey round the girl. The wolf in my head started dancing. You are in love. Came a thought in my head. This girl could help you with things.

"Are you okay, Larkin?" Olivia asked. "You seem dreamy."

"Yeah," I said. "I'm okay."

Olivia looked so beautiful. Her eyes looked a bit damaged. Was there something wrong with them?

***

We got to school. Olivia looked a bit nervous. All the students strutted past. One particular person stopped and turned round. I groaned inside. I don't need this today. Bloody bitch!

"Er ... who's that?" Olivia came over to me.

"Who are you, eh?" Francesca Belby sneered. "A new fresh person to play with."

"Kinsey?" I hissed. "Help us!"

My older sister came up and glared at Francesca. "Leave these two alone!"

"Or what?" Francesca glared at me. "Is your wittle brother so much to you?"

Olivia suddenly tensed up. "Back off you bitch!"

"Wow ... well well well!" Francesca backed off but sneered. "The new kid is very scary. Almost like she's k9."

Olivia started growling. I put an hand on her shoulder. "Leave this to me, Liv. Don't worry!"

"Let me at her," Olivia growled.

Kinsey glared at Francesca. "And even if she is, what is it to you, Francesca."

Olivia tried to get out of my grip.  It must be the wolf within her.

"Er ... Olivia!" I felt nervous. "Please don't."

Olivia stayed near me. But I could tell that she wanted to get at Francesca.

"Look at this," came Francesca's friend Freya. Little Bastard holding someone back. Thought you were weak!"

Olivia strained to get away. Kinsey tried to help me restrain her from getting at the two girls. "If you aren't careful," said Kinsey to them. "Our new friend here will be at you. Now, fuck off!"

Both girls started trembling in fear at seeing Olivia. Then ran off.

***

Later, we were in class. Olivia sat beside me. She calmed down since this morning.

"Are you okay, now?" I smiled at her.

"Somewhat," said Olivia. "I hate seeing someone getting bullied. Being a victim myself."

"I have a question," I said.

Ollivia smiled. "Go ahead!"

I slightly blushed. "What is it like?"

"What do you mean?" Olivia asked.

"Being ... er ... a werewolf?" I managed to get out. "I'm kind of scared about my eighteenth birthday!"

"Don't be," Olivia said hugging me. "I can be there if you want. You know, for support! I was born like this. My little sister was born like me. But  our father brootally hurt her. She lost her left arm/front leg and her hearing."

"Oh," I said. "I'm sorry!"

"I hope she's okay!" Olivia sighed.. "I haven't seen her since I took her to live with humans."

"What's her name?" I hugged my friend.

"Mackenzie," said Olivia. "Her human carers are the Cakes?"

I looked at her. "I know them. Alex takes care of her all the time. I think she starts here next year! She's two years younger?"

Olivia nodded. "I miss her, Larkin. I really do."

I sighed and hugged her. I must reunite the sisters. I remembered that Mackenzie signed to me about Olivia. Get on it, Larkin!
——————

A/N:

Heya all. Here is chapter 4. Hoped you enjoyed it!

Will the Garcia sisters be reunited?

Find out next week!

Wolfie out!

P.s: thank you for the reads and votes on this story. I hope you do enjoy it! Sorry it's up late!