Chapter 13: That important talk!

Kinsey's POV:

To say I was alone is a understatement. I felt a little jealous that there were three werewolves round me. One of which was my little brother. I wished I could be one.

The wolves trotted ahead of me. Larkin looked relacxed now the transformation had been completed. Olivia slowed down so I could catch up. She looked sad. I went over to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, petting her snout.

She gave me a look to say I'm sorry about the fact you can't join us.

"Oh," I said. "It's okay!"

We continued on our way to where Olivia lived. I could tell in her face that she felt nervous. So did Mackenzie. She gave out a slight whine. Olivia turned and nuzzled her sister. I thought it was cute!

***

Soon, we were in Olivia's home. Jackson and Delilah sat there, listening to Olivia''s request about me. Larkin stayed near me. So did Mackenzie. The two wolves looked quite nervous.

"It's going to be fine," I tried to reassure them..

Both gave me a questioning look.

***

Olivia's POV:

"So what do you want?" Asked Delilah smiling at me.

"Er ... where to begin?" I pawed the ground nervously. "This is Larkin."

I pointed a paw at the new wolf.

"Hey there, Larkin," said Jackson. "Welcome into the pack territory."

"Er ... thank you!" Larkin sounded nervous.

I walked over and nuzzled him. "It's okay. They won't hurt you. My parents are dead!"

Larkin trotted over and smiled.

"Can you help my sister?" He bbegged. "She's feeling left out!"

Jackson smiled and swished his tail. I trotted to Kinsey and nuzzled her. She petted my head, smiling.

"What did he say?" She asked me.

I nodded.

"He can?" Asked Kinsey.

I nodded again. The human smiled.

"Thank you for asking," she petted my back.

I smiled and trotted back to Delilah and Jackson who were in deep  convosation . I didn't want to interupt them. I went to Larkin who was with Mackenzie who was staring round her. Her fur was on end. Bless her.

"There's nothing to worry about, Kenzie," I reassured her. "Mama and Papa are dead."

"How?" Asked Mackenzie, whimpering.

"I'm not going to go through that," I explained. "But they did meet their demize."

Larkin smiled. "That's good, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said. "We are free from them. Unless they come and haunt us in our dreams."

"Wow," said Mackenzie. "That took a turn."

We all howled with laughter.

***

Kinsey's POV:

I smiled at the three young wolves. They were smiling and looked like they were laughing.

Soon, the Alpha trotted up to me. I bowed to him. Then he shifted, wearing a very nice suit.

"So you are Kinsey?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes, Sir!"

"You are so polite," said Jackson with a grin. "So, you want to become wolf?"

I nodded. "Very much!"

Jackson smiled. "Not all the pack were born like Olivia and Mackenzie!" He explained. "Your brother was blessed by the wolf goddess, correct?"

I nodded.

"Another way, is to find a mate," said Jackson. "And I have a perfect one for you!"

I smiled. "Okay!"

"Delilah, dear!" Said Jackson to his luna! "Go and get Hero for me!"

Delilah nodded and trotted out the clearing. I could see the confusion on Olivia's face.

—————

A/N:

Here is chapter 13. Hero is a cousin of Olivia and Mackenzie to those that don't know. I didn't make an OC for him, unfortunately. But I know how I want him to look.

We will meet him in chapter 14 to 19! Then he'll be in book 2, as well.

I hoped you liked this story so far!

See you on most likely thursday now for chapter 14 and next saturday for chapter 15.

Wolfie out!