Chapter 16: I Am Pregnant?

**some time later in the future**

Olivia's POV:

It was a few months later. Larkin and I moved out of Delilah and Jackson's den, but set up our own den nearby so they were a pawn away. Mackenzie went back home back to Alex. Kinsey was spending time with Hero. I think they were perfect for one another. So did Larkin.

One day, I woke up in the den. Larkin wasn't there. He must be on a hunt. I stretched and got up. I suddenly felt queezy. Hey, wait, what? I sat back on my haunches and looked around again.

"Are you okay, Love?" Came Larkin's voice. "You seem a bit confused.
He trotted up and dropped a rabbit at my paws.

"I feel weird," I admitted. "My body feels not like my own."

I noticed that Larkin was sniffing the air.

"Your sent has changed, Livvy!" He told me. "Should we go to Jackson? He may know!""

I nodded. "After I eat."

Larkin nuzzled me. Then licked my nose. "You are my Princcess," he said.

I smiled. "I guess you are my Prince?

"You guess?" Larkin Asked.

"Fine," I said with a smile. "You are!"

I lay down and started tucking into the rabbit, chewing on it. Wow! I didn't know how hungry I was. It was all gone in five minutes. Larkin smiled.

"I'll get you another one if you want?" He asked.

I shook my head. Then got up, licking my  paws clean.

"Ready to go?" Asked Larkin.

I nodded. Then we left the den.

***

Delilah smiled, looking at me. Jackson had gone out for their hunt. She put a paw gently on my belly.

"Wow," she said. "You definitely are Pregnant, Olivia!"

"Wait ... I'm Pregnant?" I asked.

"That explains the sent," said Larkin. "It's got stronger, Delilah!"

Delilah nodded. "That's why!"

I let the news sink in. I was pregnant? I couldn't believe it. I was going to be a mother. Larkin will be a father. We will have a baby. But what would be it's name?

"Are you okay, Olivia?" Delilah looked at me.

"I'm ... I'm happy!" I admitted, happy tears  flowing out my eyes.

"Aww," said Larkin coming over. "So am I. We will be parents."

"Do you know what it is yet?" I asked Delilah.

"Not sure as in yet," said the older she-wolf. "But wait for another few weeks and we will see."

I felt excited. Then Jackson trotted in. He put his bag of food down and smiled at us.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Olivia's pregnant," said Larkin.

Jackson smiled. "Wow! Congratulations, you two!"

We both smiled. "Thank you!"

I felt so joyful. I couldn't help but leaping up and down. The other three wolves smiled at my happiness.

"Calm down, Livvy!" Said Larkin. "You don't want to hurt yourself!"

I did so, feeling happy.

"Want lunch?" Jackson asked us.

"I think Olivia iis hungry," said Larkin. "She just ate a whole rabbit to herself."

The older wolves chuckled. Then Jackson dropped a burger in front of me. I smiled and starting eating.

—————

A/N:

Here is chapter 16. It might of been rushed, and I'm sorry for it.

Hoped you liked it anyway.

See you tomorrow/today for chapter 17.

Wolfie out!