Unexpected Team Member

Kiyo POV

"Ahem. Good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class D. My name is Chiyabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese history. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admissions guide."

A/N: again skipping this shit. Your welcome 😅.

As bewilderment spread among the students, Chiyabashira-sensei
looked over the room.

"Well, it appears no one has any questions. I hope that you enjoy your time here as students."

Many of my classmates could not hide their surprise at the large
amount of points

"Well now everyone will follow me to the laboratory. You all will get your first Pokemon if you don't have any.
And those who already have Pokemon will also stick around you'll get you pokedex and pokeballs" she said as she exit the classroom.

Everyone began walk one by one.
Looks like groups were already formed.

"Let's go there togather Horikita" i said as i stood up from my seat.

"Well, I don't mind let's go" she said also standing up from her seat.

Everyone began to follow chabashira sensei. Campus of this school is around 1,500,000 square metres. Reason is many area of the school Campus is filled with Pokemon and other reaming areas are filled with building dorms and stores

There are also many stadiums for Pokemon dules in the Campus. Maybe they held tournaments or something I thought as I was walking.

Finally we've reached to the laboratory.

"We have arrived students, make a different line for those who have pokemon and different for those who don't have one." Said chabashira-sensei.

We followed as over sensei told us.

Me, Horikita and other who have their own Pokemon lined up to the other side.

"Oh well if it isn't miss chabashira and i Class D....i suppose" said middle-aged man, with black, curly hair, bluish eyes and some facial hair under his ears.

He was wearing white lab coat with blue shirt underneath and black trousers with yellow belt.

"Hello students my name is Augustine Sycamore. You can call me professor Sycamore. I was expecting you all since most of you don't have pokemon, don't worry you'll get your first Pokemon but before that i would like if those students who have their own Pokemon, would bring their Pokemon out so that I can see them" said now middle-aged man now known as Professor Sycamore.

Well it can't be helped i guess i thought as i grab my Pokemon.

Horikita who was beside me also look toward with smirk.

"Well now I'll get to see your Pokemon" she said as she poke my hand.

How annoying

Everyone who told to bring out their Pokemon started bringing their Pokemon out.

I took notice of everyone's Pokemon with single glance.

Muscular tall guy with blonde hair who is just a inch shorter than me have steel type beldum as his starter, not bad.