Practice Battles

Kiyo POV

As I was walking toward my dorm, with now only two empty slots on my belt, I look toward the setting sun.

Its rays stretching out like a last embrace, Before it retreats into its slumbering place. A sunset, like a life, has its own story to tell, Of beginnings and endings, of joy and farewell. The vibrant hues that streak across the sky, Are like the memories that stay with us as time flies by.

I stare at that beautiful scenery for a while, then i noticed a Pokemon whose flying in the direction of sun set.

Said Pokemon is resembling a pheonix and peacock. Its feathers are predominantly gold and red with yellow tail feathers. As the rays of setting sun land on his rainbow body, its began to shine giving it captivating look.

Slowly that bird began to disappear in vast sky as sun was now completely set.

"who was that?" i said as i looked toward the sky one last time.

".....Maybe, one day I'll catch it" i said with slight determination in my eyes.

i continued walking towards my dorm. It's seems there isn't much students outside which is reasonable since it's almost curfew time.

Upon reaching my dorm, I walk inside closing my door behind.

"I am so tired that, i don't even wanna eat" i sighed to myself.

"Well, but I have to make some dinner for my Pokemon at least" i said as i wash my hands and walk toward my kitchen.

I folded my sleeves and started preparing dinner for my Pokemon.

Well cooking isn't very complicated thing, you just have to add right spices according to your taste and how much portion you are preparing.

I am making tempura. It's made by slices of either meat, fish or vegetables. I checked my fridge to see what do we have just to find out there isn't meat or fish.

"Vegetable it is then." I said as i grab some veggies and starts washing them. After that i started cutting them and coating them in tempura batter.

And finally after that I fried them in Oli till they turn into golden-brown.

Well eating them alone is boring so i cooked some rice as a side dish.

"Alright, it's done" i said wiping sweat from my forehead.

"Come out all of you" i said while tossing pokeballs in air.

"Olu! Gible! Rua! Pikapi!"

All of my Pokemon came out looking happy.

"Here you go" i said placing plate full of food in front of them.

I smile at them as I saw them devouring the food which I made. Especially gible who is stealing others food.

"Rio! Lu! Rio!" Riolu came toward with some food in his hand.

"Are you giving me this?" I asked as he moved his hand toward my mouth with smile.

Seeing this other Pokemon also came and starts offering me their food.

I reluctantly ate Everyone's food so that I won't hurt their feelings.

I gave everyone head pat which seems to like them.

After that i directly went toward my bed and felt in deep slumber.