Pokemon Types

Kiyo

After the intense battle between my riolu and hirata's squirtle, i began to walk toward the exit of the stadium ignoring the cheers since match was almost equal.

I really have to get stronger Just as i thought that, riolu began to look at me with wide eyes.

A/N: Riolu saw aura of Ayanokōji.

"Rio! Riolu! Olu!"

"You also want to get stronger huh? I like that determination" i said as gave him head pat.

Just as I was gonna take riolu back inside his pokeball, I sensed someone walking towards me.

"Your riolu...." as i heard those words i turned to know who was approaching me.

"..Is very strong" it was none other than second year champion, Cynthia.

"And who might you be?" I asked even though I already know cuz it'll be weird if i told her that I know her name.

"Cynthia, Cynthia shirona" she said smiling at me.

"You, can call me Cynthia if you want, I am a second year student" she Said while winking at me.

"Is that so? Well then my name is Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, yoroshiku" i said with small smile to which Cynthia turn head away and walk toward my riolu.

She kneels to his level and patted his head, which riolu seems to like as he was smiling.

"I'd love to see how far you both will go" saying that she began to walk away.

Whatever she means, I took riolu back inside his pokeball. Then all of my friends whom i hung out with came to congratulate me minus yamashit and ike.

A/N: speaking of yamagod, he is gonna manipulate whole school in upcoming episodes of season 3 🥶.
Only yamagod can do that 🛐🛐

I nodded at them and made a few talk, after that i walk toward my dorm but not before stopping in pokémart. I bought some Pokeball and potions.

Potions are one of the items that helps you heal your Pokemon when it's injured. Not everytime you'll be near Pokemon center to heal your Pokemon so it's useful.

Also because I bought 10 Pokeballs I got one premier ball for free.

Well premier balls are no different than normal Pokeball, the only difference is their colour.

I spent total of 10,000 of my private points, but it's worth it. And i didn't mention this before but there something wrong with this 'S-system'.

"Well let's just go home, it's already getting late" i said as i began to walk toward my dorm.

After reaching my dorm, i took off my shoes and walk inside.

"Why don't you guys get acquainted with eachother, specially you ralts" i said tossing all my three Pokeballs.

"Rua! Olu! Gible!" They said in unison as they came out of their pokeball.

As expected, ralts came out of her Pokeball and she directly jumped on me.

"Ralts, go play with them" i said as i pointed toward riolu and Gible who are playfully fighting with eachother.

Ralts reluctantly did as i said and began to play with my other Pokemon which is good, since it's better if your Pokemon have good relationship with eachother.