Just like that (Chapter 5)

A tall mountain stood over me, eyes staring down at me. I felt my stomach swirl, "Olina?..," He said lifting my head up gently by my chin. "d-don't touch me Justin, please," I said backing his hand away from me. "Olina I don't know how to take away the fact I hurt you in so many ways, I was a dumb kid who didn't get the lov- I'm sorry okay,"

he said not finishing what he was saying. My eyes glazed back up at him wanting to forgive until all the memories came back, all the embarrassment I felt, I could still hear everyone laughing when I ran out the building. "Justin, I was- I was hurting," I said with my eyes filling back up with tears. I was pretty sure he could hear the pain in my voice.

As the rain poured harder it got louder "Olina I don't know what it is gonna take for you to forgive my childish behavior, but I'd do anything," He said it loud so I could hear him over the rain. What I was gonna say next I didn't think twice, it just slipped out. "If you'd do anything, then die Justin.

I said with a cold stare back at him. I felt my body shake after I actually heard the words come out my mouth. Justin stood there still looking me in the eye, and he finally looked away. "Alright, just for you, I'll die. If that is what it take for you to forgive my fucked up ways," He said walking into the middle of the road.

He stood there looking me in the eyes, I looked down the road as I seen the car lights reflect on the road. "Justin move its a car," I screamed at him. He only just stood there he didn't even bother to turn to see the car, as the car came closer I had no choice on my next move.

I ran into the road and grabbed Justin hand,"Justin come on move please," I said still crying and trying to pull him out the road. The car started beeping the horn as it was driving, I got behind Justin and pushed him with all my strength and he fell out of the way of the car, but when I turned to look at the car. I flew backwards, the car sped by me.

I stood up and ran across the road to Justin, he was already off the ground. "Are you crazy Justin, no like seriously." I said with a furious tone, my eyes was on him, but yet his eyes were on the ground. "I'm-I'm," before he could even finish I walked away from him and into the house leaving him in the rain.

*The next morning*
*yawns*, I woke up looking for my glasses which somehow ended up on the floor. I walked out the room I slept in, and roamed around the house. I saw this big picture of him and his family, his mom looks good for an older woman."Goodmorning," He said. his voice startled me, "Goodmor-" I couldn't get the words out.

when I turned to him he had a towel low to where it showed his v-line, I couldn't help, but stare. "seems like you like what you see," He shot me with a seductive smile, red flushed all over my cheeks. Gosh, I hope he didn't noticed. " I wanna go home, like right now," I said firmly and walking towards the door.

Instead he walked back to his bedroom, I waited a few minutes and followed him, and oh boy I shouldn't have. I turned the corner into his bedroom and the towel was no longer around him. Would it be wrong if I just stood there and watched, my eyes examined his whole body from his chest and lower.

I was now drooling over my childhood bully, what in the actual sugar honey ice tea was going on. "ahem," He said interrupting the glare I had on his body. "I'm I'm sorry I'll wait in the c-car," I stuttered out, I gave him a tiny smirk of embarrassment and left. I sat in the front seat still memorizing his body.

What the heck am I doing, I'm supposed to not like him, I ran my hands down my face, but it didn't stop. My hand found their way into my pants. I looked up to see Justin and I quickly snatch them out. I sat up and buckled my seat belt, he got in and ran his fingers through his hair, and boy did that make me blush.

I tried to avoid eye contact with him from what happened in the house not even an hour ago, when we pulled into my drive way, I got out and went in. I looked around but nobody was home and that's when it hit me mom went on a business trip with summer.

I walked up the stairs into my bedroom, I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom, I took off my clothes and turned the shower on. I examined my body in the mirror as I waited for the shower to turn on. When It got warm enought I got in. I washed every part of my body, when I was finished I turned off the shower.

I grabbed the towel and wrapped it over me and walked back to the bedroom, when I went in I almost dropped my towel, there Justin was sitting on my bed with his hands in his leather jacket pocket. His eyes finally met mine when he realized I was standing here.

"get out Justin, I have to get dressed," I said firmly,

"don't flatter yourself, I'm not gonna look like you was looking at me," He said with a wink.