Freak like me (Chapter 6)

red filled my cheeks causing me to put my head down, as he reminded me of what happened at his house. "Justin, seriously get out" I said getting irritated. He stood up and walked towards me, but before he passed me he whispered to me "you don't look that bad in a towel," I turned around but he was already down stairs. what did that mean?.

I got dressed and went down stairs, I walked outside and got back in the car after grabbing my bookbag out the living room. "Alright let's go to school," I said demanding him. He shot me a rude stare and I wasn't taking that, "Have some respect for a person you hurt Justin Mcgain," I said buckling my seat belt. I could feel those icy blue eyes on me, but was I wrong?.

When we got into the school we finally separated, honestly I didn't wanna see him again. not after the past. I sat in my first class just relaxing finally being able to get away from Justin, he really tore up my nerves for real. I seen a picture on the board, I got up to read it and it stated,

" I will not be here today or for the rest of this week I'm busy with family problems please go to the library and do your English exam, please and thank you." I grabbed my bookbag, but I totally wasn't going to the library. I heard they had a new dance room where you can got to practice. I decided to spend my English class in there. I walked into the dance room where Justin was sitting on the table and 4 or 5 girls dancing in front of him sexaully.

Was this even appropriate for school, well high-school. I seen the teacher in the front of the room doing the same dance as them, I definitely didn't wanna be here now. I tried to walk out before the teacher seen me, and called out to me. "Hey come back," I turned slowly back to her regretting even coming to the room.

I put a big smile on my face to not ruin her excitement. "You can join us, you have the perfect body shape for this kind of dancing," she said leading me In the room. When I enter the room more I seen more boys in the back watching the girls as they dance, the teacher led me into a room with a clothing line full of the same outfit the group was wearing, except different colors.

She gave me a red and black outfit after I gave her my size, she led me back out there after I dropped my bookbag. "Okay girls, take a seat and let me teach our new joiner the dance please," she said as everybody eyes landed on me including Justin's, he even was bold enought to snicker. He really thought I couldn't dance, well let's see after he sees me.

"Okay so first you wanna take your right foot put it in front of you the same with your left, and walk up four times. make sure you do it attractively," she said shooting me a wink.
she played the music(streets by Doja Cat) I had to walk on the beat.

"perfect girl, and your name is Olina right?" she said unsure if she said it right or not. "yes, yes it is," I said reassuring her.
"Okay after walking up four times drop low, but stay on your feet. then you wanna fall in between your legs and crawl twice and whip your hair slow and steady," she said after demonstrating what to do.

I walked up four times and then I dropped low and I could feel Justin and everybody else eyes on me as I did my own way of sliding in between my legs and crawled twice and I slowly and steadily whipped my hair.

When I stood up and looked at Justin he was looking at me as if I was his 5 star meal for dinner.
"your natural, okay here goes the part most girls can't do, after whipping your hair slide both arms infront of you and then arch your back slowly all the way down till you stomach touches the ground then bring your legs into a split," you think you can do it she said getting up out of her split.

I nodded my head my, "I will do the room effects as you dance so u can see what it feels like to be seductive okay?," she said telling me. I began doing the routine when I whipped my hair the room slowly started turning into red lights, I slowly arched my back till my stomach touched the ground and somehow my eyes met with Justin.

Who was still staring at me as if he was hungry, I flipped my hair back out of my face and brung my legs into a split "now let me see how you would make the rest of the rountine," she said from behind me. I slowly stood back up, I brung my hands above my head and moved my waist into circular movement, I walked forward to Justin more than I already was and then I turned my back to him and.... fell.....into a split.

I arched my back more and crawled back to the front of the class and came onto my feet in a twerk position and moved my body forwards and backwards as I was grinding, then I arched my stomach up laying my head onto the floor. slowly bringing my legs up into the air, I turned my way to Justin and brung my legs open and did a bridge to get back. as the music stopped playing,.

His eyes were still tracing my body, " FUCKING MARVELOUS," the teacher shouted coming to cheer for me. I gave Justin a seductive smirk, shoving the fact I can dance in his face. I turned back to the teacher and watched her face turn red from excitement.