Please don't leave me (Chapter 9)

I laid my head deeper into his shoulder after he basically said he loved me, my heart fluttered as I felt his arm tighten around me. He took me to his room, and laid me on his bed, he sat Down beside me. "Are you hungry, princess?," he said not able to make eye contact with me.

"yes, I think so, I can't really feel anything, because my body feels numb," I said looking the opposite direction from him. I'll get Nari to bring you some food up, I'm gonna get some air. He got up, but my hand reached to grab his and stopped him, he looked back at me and looked down at our hand connection.

"I- I don't want you-..you to leave me," I said trying to get the words out without sounding weird. He looked back up at me and sighed as he sat back, I disconnected our hand, as his fingers ran softly through my hair it was nothing like how my rapist did it. "I feel used, and I feel worthless Justin," I said letting the tear roll down my cheek.

He placed his hand gently on my face as his thumb stroked my cheeks softly wiping away the tear fell, "Justin..?," I said looking into his icy blue eyes, they are so beautiful. "yes?," he said looking back at me. I wanna feel better and if I'm being honest your the only person who can do that...," I said still looking at him. I could see as his face expression slightly change at what I said.

"How do I make you happy at all, I hurt you in the past and i-," before he could finish defeating himself down, I interrupted. "I forgive you Justin, you were probably a boy a young one...at that who didn't receive as much love as you needed, so you came to school and took it out me... and maybe other kids as well, but Justin it's not even about the past I realized when u smile or even look my direction it brightens my mood," I said as he looked away from me.

"So can you at least give me a smile before you decide to leave me, here in this bedroom?," I asked connecting my hand back with his. He turned back to me as his beautiful eyes connected back with my eyes. I stared back at him waiting for at least a smirk. When he finally processed what I said, his lips brung the most handsome smile I've ever seen in my 16 years of living.

My lips even made a smile as I stared down at his, when he finally realized how I was staring at his smile, it quickly faded. He left out the room and there I was sitting on the bed, how I was back at home before I was took advantage of. I laid down and waited for my food to arrive by either Nari or Triston. I turned the TV on and turned on SpongeBob, he was my favorite character on the show, he always gave my the reason to keep going.

when he went through rough times he always come out the situation smiling, so this reminded of one of those rough situation that I'm gonna come out of smiling.