New start, New life (Chapter 10)

*3 years later*
I'm 19, I live in California, I have my own apartment. I sat up in my bed and slid my feet into my slippers, I got up and made my silky red cover onto my bed. "Hey Alexa, play I see red," I yelled to Alexa across the room.

I been living my life pretty well, my little sister Summer still lives with mom, her ex-boyfriend is now in jail. She still doesn't know why, but I'm not gonna tell her. My sister is now 13 it's been a year and two months since I last saw them.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face, when I looked into the mirror I saw a beautiful woman who been through so much, a woman with long blonde hair to her back. I wanted to change my look, and I look really good as a blonde. Your probably wondering about Justin, I haven't seen him in 3 months he went on a business trip with his co-workers.

I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and tied my hair up. I turned the shower on and washed my body off, every single inch. when I was done I went to my closet in my towel, grabbed my sexy brownish formal suit and grabbed my black heels. I sat in front of my mirror and did my makeup, I let the make up rest on my face. I straightened my hair, then left grabbing my purse on the way out.

I got into my car and drove to the court house, I was a lawyer of the groundhog court. "Hello Misses, Grayson, How are you today," said the man taking off my coat. "I'm just fine, thank you," I said continuing to walk to my destination. "Mrs. Cornerson, is there a new lawsuit case I can take?," I asked her. "Yes, this lawsuit is between Mr. Rhinestone and Mrs. Preston," she said handing me a folder.

"Who side will I be taking," I asked her, "Mr. Rhinestone," she said. I nodded and left the building, I went back to the car to read the paper. So basically she destroyed his property, because he cheated on her. Okay I can understand what she is doin this for, but that is destruction on somebody else property.

I drove back home once my tummy started growling, I parked my car and put the paper in my bag. I grabbed my key card and buzzed myself in, I walked in the building I seen 3 tall giants. As I walked closer, they turned around from hearing my heels click against the floor, ITS NARI, AND TRISTON. I hugged them and gave them a kiss on the cheek as in saying I missed yall.

I haven't seen them in like two years, so I was definitely excited to see them. Then as I looked behind them there was Justin standing there in his formal black suit his hair was fluffy and curly. His eyes were still as beautiful as the were when I first seen them. When I looked up to look at him, his eyes were already on me.

do I still have a crush on him, of course...not, I walked up to him till we were standing right infront of each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on tippy toes of the high heels, still not being able to hug him like a normal person. When I laid my head into his shoulder, I felt his arms wrap around me tight. I could tell he missed me by the way he hugged me.

"Alright alright, you two secret lovers," said Nari with a smirk, I turned to him giving him a cold stare. I let go of Justin and kissed him on the cheek, "What are you guys doing here?," I asked them still surprised this was real.
"well Nari and I, was just leaving and Justin ima let him tell you why he here," Triston said walking away after he responded to my question.

"Okay Nari and Triston, see yall later," I yelled across the lobby, grabbing all the attention from every one else. "Shall we?," I said holding my hand out for his, "He gave me a little smirk as he grabbed my hand. His smile still made butterflies swirl in my stomach.

I entered the elevator as Justin followed behind,when we got to the 5th floor I led him to my apartment, I opened the door with my key. I opened the door and let him in. He walked in examining the house from the kitchen and living room. I sat my bag on the counter and slipped off my heels, revealing my white toes. He took off his shoes and placed them next to the door.

"so what's up, justin," I said taking off my jacket reveal the tatto of roses down my arm. He stood leaning on the wall next to the couch, "I just wanted to come and tell you, I was worried and I just wanted to make sure your were okay," He stuttered out. I could tell that was not why he came, but I let it slide. " I'm just fine Justin, I should be asking you, since you go on thousands of business trips," I said opening the fridge and grabbing my salad.

Justin raised and eyebrow when he seen me start eating the salad. "Olina, I was actually wondering if I could take you out for some coffee or maybe on a nature walk," He said confident making me look up at him. I put my head back down, "do you mean as a date?," I questioned him, "of course not, just to catch up," He said bringing that handsome smile onto his face.

It turned me on, I had to put the salad back into the fridge and went to my bedroom, he followed. Justin sat on the bed, "ALEXA PLAY, HEAVEN BY JULIA MICHEALS" I yelled. "So what's the answer?," Justin asked putting us back onto conversation. " I don't know, I'm very busy with work, so I'm not sure," I said lying.

He stood up and walked towards, "Miss. Grayson, are u aware that I run all the courts here, your doing a lawsuit between, Mr. Rhinestone and Mrs. Preston. that is currently next month in july," he said putting my lie to shame. I turned me face away as It turned red, he gently placed his finger under my chin guiding it back to him.

My heart pumped like it did when he looked at me when I was younger.