Try something new (Chapter 7)

After school was over we eventually went home, he dropped me off at my house. I went to the kitchen to find something to eat, I opened the fridge, but nothing was there. Then I remembered I had snack upstairs, I ran upstairs and grabbed my snacks.

I grabbed my diary, and began writing everything that happens recently. Could I really hold a grudge against him, I don't know, because the way he look me in the eyes my stomach starts to swirl. I wonder what he thinks of me, could he even like someone like me.

I'm not even as pretty as the other girls in school like, Ari, Elana, Gina, or Carly. they were the top 4 prettiest girls in the school and of course they are all friends. *knock knock* I just knew Justin would be at the door.

I went down the stairs and opened it and it was Justin, but not just him, it was the two other boys that was sitting with him at lunch. I literally had three giants at my door, "this is her Justin, she so much cuter up close," said the big one to my right, he looked at me with a smile on my face.

Wow, his smile looked wayy better than in the cafeteria, "Who are yall two," I said nervously. "we are Justin's friends im Tristion, and thats Nari, and your are?" he said questioning me back as he walked into the house. "Olina," I said with a little attitude. "Aww, your new nick name Linny for me," said Nari.

I blushed at the way his face brightened up, I looked at Justin who was standing there with a mean mug look, who the heck made him mad. "Where the TV Linny?," said Triston. I pointed to the living room, as they ran excitedly to the room like kids. I stood beside Justin wondering what I should say to him since I just realized I have a crush on him.

It was so much easier to talk him, when I didn't like him. "you..okay?," I said almost not letting the words come out my mouth. He looked down at me with those beautiful icy blue eyes. He looked like he been crying..or something. I looked away from his eyes when I realized he was staring to deep into them. " I'm fine Olina," He said walking into the living with the rest of the guys.

I watched as he walked into the living room, I walked back up the stairs and sat on my bed. I closed my diary and put it back into my drawer. I got my pajamas and went downstairs, "I'm going to take a shower please stay in the living room," I said  they gave me a thumbs up or nodded, all except Justin of course.

I turned the bath water on and took off all my clothes. I slowly got in letting my body adjust to the water. I laid there for a few minutes letting the water flow over my body. I started thinking about when I saw Justin in his towel. My hand slid in between my legs and I just started flipping my own pages.

I never did this before, so when I felt the feeling I began to moan. As I went faster my moans became faster and louder. Until I finished, I washed up and got out with the towel around me. I entered my room and closed the door behind me, I dropped my towel after drying myself off.