Once again (chapter 8)

my cheek turned redder than a tomato, as I realized he heard me, he stood up straight and smiled at me. He left out of my room and left out the house, I sat up in my bed and laid there and unexpectedly fell asleep. when I woke up I was tied to my bed and my mouth was taped, I glance all over my room, but u was the only person present.

Until the Door slowly opened and he appeared, my mother boyfriend stared at my body, I looked down at my body to realize every inch of my body was naked, my began to fill up with tears, no one was here to save me. Not even Justin, he closed and locked the door behind him and climbed on top of me. I couldn't move I was stuck the weight of him on top of made it hard gasp for air, he began to kiss all over my body as I moved uncomfortably trying to make him stop.

He took off his shirt and pants till he was just in his red boxers, he stared at me as if I was all he ever wanted. He took off his boxers, said to me "I always wanted you and not you insecure mother, you have everything she doesn't," He grabbed my bood so hard it made my body ache in pain.

"Olina, your a fucking slut toy for me to play with and cum all over. you and I were meant to be," He said before forcing himself inside of me. My body ached in pain and my eyes began to water as tears flooded my face, I could hear the noises he was making, and his weight on top of me. He slapped me a few times before I finally passed out from all the stressed being put onto my body.

When I woke up he had left me here tied up naked, and duct tape still on my mouth. All I could do was cry my body had bruises all over and mark onto my face. I just lost the most precious thing on a women's body.

I finally heard the front door open, I began to try to get out of the rope I was tied up in but my body was weak from all the pain and stress it was in. my heart pumped as I heard footsteps come up the stairs, whatever was on the other side of the door was either gonna hurt me or save me.

Just from me thinking about it I fainted once again. the door flew open as I heard Justin call my name "WHAT THE FUCK, OLINA, OLINA WAKE UP CAN U HEAR ME, OLINA BABYGIRL PLEASE WAKE UP," He screamed and yelled. His friend ran into the room and instead of staring at my naked my body they helped him untie me from the bed.

Justin picked up her body and put the blanket over it, he carried her out side to the car and laid her on his lap as they drove immediately to the hospital. when I woke up I was In the hospital bed, and Triston, Nari and even Justin was sitting on the couch. Tristion and Nari was sleep, while Justin had his hand in his sake leather pockets, glaring deep into the ground.

as I tried to sit up my body ached in pain, which cause me to groan. Justin looked up and immediately ran to the side of my bed. I looked up at him with his eyes full of regret, worry, anger, and revenge. I couldn't open my mouth to break the silence, all I could really do was cry.

As the tears flowed down my cheek I felt the comfort of Justin's hand holding mine, I finally had enough strength to sit up and look back up at him. I stood up and he wrapped his arms around me. Yes Justin really wrapped his muscular warm arms around me. I liked being in his arms knowing nothing can hurt me, even tho he already did.

We left the hospital, Nari insisted on carrying me since they triston said I shouldn't walk on my feet currently. we got into the car, Justin and I sat in the back seat while Nari drove Justin car and Triston sat in the passenger seat. I stared out the window, replaying the horrifying moment into my head.

I just couldn't believe that I have now been someone's raped victim, my eyes kept filling up with tears and next thing I knew I was crying out loud, now all eyes were once again on me. Justin didn't comfort me this time, I could see him in the corner of my eye, just hearing me crying I could see him tightening his jaw, his veins were coming out on his hand, his face turned red as mine would when he would smile at me.

We arrived at Justin's house and Nari and triston went inside leaving me and Justin in the car. Alone. Did I feel uncomfortable?, no of course not I just felt safe. He walked around my side and he picked me up by my waist and held me, it almost felt like he was hugging me again. "Olina, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry this happened to you, I swear to protect you with my life you will never have to see your rapist again, because I'm gonna kill him I don't like when people I love get it hurt," He said carrying me inside the house.

He loved me?