The Villain (BNHA OC)

"Blessed are those who are ignorant to the existence of monsters

"Blessed are those who are ignorant to the existence of monsters. But after today... the world will know /I/ exist!"

Name: Ten Katto

Villain Name: Project

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: ^Above^

Personality: She acts reserved, polite and normally listens to people's problems. In reality she has a huge ego and can't stand listening to other people complain about what she deems to be unimportant.

Profession: Part time bartender/villain

Likes: Practice, getting to cut loose or so to speak, a few of the others she spends time with. She "interned" under Kurogiri at the bar where the LOV hung around, very few heroes, certain shows...

Dislikes: Listening to people complain; "Either do something about it or shut up" is her stance. Tomura since he either complains or brags, most heroes, Stain

"In this world made from cardboard, it'd be a shame if I had to hold back."

Quirk: Slash

Quirk Description: What she believes her quirk to be is the ability to store and project slashes when creating the motion. Therefore she uses a bow as it cuts through the air.

What her quirk actually does? It allows her to create and project slashes out of nothing. As of now she doesn't know that and wouldn't know how to do it. It'd be like trying write a book without a pencil or paint a picture with a brush.

If she ever realised her true quirk? God knows the power trip she might have... and the sheer destruction she couldn't bring upon so many unfortunates.

Backstory: Violent quirks are often the best when it comes to being a hero. The number one punches really hard, number 2 sets things on fire. There are, of course, certain quirks best used for villainy.

Mind control, forced paralysis, body swap, etc. Ten first discovered her quirk playing around in preschool, having a "sword" fight with another student using sticks. She slashes the stick at the young child, and the slash travelled.

It was weak for a first usage but the blocking stick was cut in two and it cut the child's face from jaw to nose, leaving a scar. Of course her parents apologised to the family, argued, cried and took her home. All the while Ten stared at her hands.

When she got home she was put in her room and could only bear her parents arguing. "What do we do?" "Why does she have a quirk? We don't!" "This is good, right? She'll be normal!" "She maimed another kid and she wasn't sad about it!"

When they opened her opened her door they found her sat on her bed, smiling at her parents. "Watch, watch! I can do cool stuff now!" She called out excitedly as she hopped to her feet and waved her hands at the air in chopping motions.

Each attempt she tried to recreate the slash but failed, each swing of her hand made her parents grow more and more worried. "M-Mama! It's not working!" Ten protested worriedly as her smile faded.

After a moment they came over and sat opposite sides of her, getting the girl to sit down and her mother rubbed her back gently. "Maybe that's for the best, sweetie." "It did seem dangerous. We just want what's best for you." Her father reinforced.

"B-But I wanna... I wanna be super! They picked on me cuz you weren't." She muttered as she poked her fingers together, a soft pout on her face causing some concern for the adults.

"Well now you aren't like us." Her mom replied, moving to stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. "I can hurt the meanies who said bad stuff." Ten hummed as she hugged the woman, as if she was defending her.

Despite their worried sent her back to school eventually, after a few weeks to find her a new school and... they were called in the very same day. She had used her quirk to hurt another child.

So this process continued, leaving and joining schools for many years. By the time she was 14 years old she spent more time out of school then in it. Ten didn't make friends very well, developed weird hobbies and an unchecked ego.

Another failed school ment she was being driven back home by her exhausted parents, a pocket knife in her hands that she flipped open and closed, staring out the window. "It's like you're not even trying anymore..." Her father sighed.

"This is stupid... I'm just gonna join a hero school anyway." Ten huffed, not caring which but as long as it gave her the chance to use her quirk? That's all that mattered.

"A hero, you? Tch..." She heard her mother tisk under her breath, the two just so tired from her constant failure which she seemed to want. Though this was the wring thing to say, and it was the last thing they'd say.

From a sudden spike of anger she suddenly cut at the air causing blood to coat the car windows from the inside and the vehicle to lose control... crashing. Her parents were said to be dead from the crash, Ten's body was never found

Other: Ten dresses as a traditional Japanese archer as both a disguise and she likes the way it looks. Thanks to compress she nearly never has to worry about running out of arrows.

Under that body suit of hers is a series of scars, none of which were intentionally self inflicted when anyone finds one that she did cause.

She's a big cartoon/anime fan, almost Otaku levels, and will talk off anyone's ear who is willing to talk to hear about it