The Listless (DBXV OC)

"Time Patroller reporting for active duty

"Time Patroller reporting for active duty. The Supreme Kai chose Ace again, didn't she?"

Name: Myoga

Age: 26

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: ^Above^

Species: Partial Saiyan

Height: 5'8

Personality: She's a relatively likeable person, helping where she can but not going so far out of her way to be charitable. She'll smile and laugh, be friendly... but beyond a few jokes she doesn't get that close to people

Profession: Time Patroller

Likes: Training, going on missions, parallel quests, memories of Toki Toki city

Dislikes: Elder Kai (Gee I wonder why), Trunks, Ace and Bardock solely because Chronoa favours them for missions, Geese and statues

"To feel the thrill of battle once more... or whatever. I don't read."

Abilities: Among the Dragon Ball verse she holds many of the same that others do, including

-Flight

-Ki manipulation

-Ki blasts

-Flash Stepping

As normal as it seems with Patrollers she also knows how to use the Kaioken however using it with other forms isn't something she practised with due to the strain while being alive. Some unique abilities she has is;

-Vanquisher: An wide area of effect attack that's sole purpose is to deal alot of damage to as many people as possible, often turning the surrounding area to glass

-Ryū ken: A manipulation of ki used for both restriction and attack, the wielder throws a mighty punch as their ki takes the form of a dragon (depending on the colour of their ki) which penetrates, wraps around and explodes their target

-Snap: A technique developed by Myoga, she aims her fingers at her target and channels all her ki into her index finger. Snapping her fingers she fires it, being close to a Hakai in how it destroys it's target however it's closer to the knock off Destruction Goku used on Zamasu.

Transformations: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3

For the primal path she has quite avid mastery of the form;

Super Saiyan 4, no longer needing a moon or Blutz Waves to achieve it

In terms of Godly forms she has achieved Super Saiyan God however hasn't found the right mentor to get her to the point where she can transform to it without the help of five others righteous saiyans.

But... she does have one transformation unique to her. Fueled by a desire to feel desperation in battle again, to be pushed to her limits and nearly lose, to risk it all she may achieve;

 Fueled by a desire to feel desperation in battle again, to be pushed to her limits and nearly lose, to risk it all she may achieve;

Star Super Saiyan is a form she named herself, awakened by sacrifice. In this form she ignores all but her NEED to fight. There are no flashy moves in this form, no huge ki blasts. She does one thing and one thing really well; She hits hard.

She will advance no matter the damage dealt to her, no matter the obstacle in her way she will keep going until she is in her opponents face. Like a Dying Star she explodes with power each time she strikes her opponent, pushing her body beyond 100%.

A dangerous form for both Wielder and Target, but not one she can freely achieve.

Backstory: Born before the creation of the Time Patrol she was thrust into the future by Chronoa, recruited for her above average level of Ki and made to undergo initiation... which fortunately ment a small number of things.

Back when it was Toki Toki City there was no academy, no Hero Colosseum. Just you and the Parallel quests, training over and over, learning the scenario until it was ingrained into your bones. And she did exactly that, beating Raditz and Saibamen, Vegeta and Nappa.

Then the Ginyu Force, having her body stolen so many times that she could probably recreate the technique if she tried hard enough. When Toki Toki city was invaded she was on the cusp of Super Saiyan but wasn't strong enough to resist being controlled like so many others.

After the city underwent remodeling she trained harder and harder to the point Chronoa sent her on an actual Time Patrol mission.

Her job? Prevent the deaths of Goku, Vegeta and Trunks from the threat of an empowered Super Android 13... so she did just that. With ease her Super Saiyan form tore through the android, and just as fast as she got there she was pulled out.

Yet her training didn't stop, climbing to greater heights, chasing the parts of her that were just out of reach and surpassing them. Super Saiyan 2, 3- Golden Ōzaru and Super Saiyan 4 thanks to excursions into the GT Timeline.

Conton City was attacked, being undersiege from an invading Frieza as the main Patrollers were trapped within scrolls on missions. "Oh-Ho ho!" The wicked Emperor laughed as she flew up to him, her tail curling around her waist.

"Even so far into the future, monkeys still persist... I suppose it's up to me to cleanse you from every point in history!" He announced, firing a Death Ball at the city which she managed to catch and kick away, watching it explode in the sky.

This time she would be the saviour, this time Chronoa would favour her-! Or so she thought... her moment of glory stolen by the appearance of Xeno Vegito through a Time Rift.

So she went back to training, getting stronger and stronger. She was brought here for a reason, she was supposed to help protect history! Yet... she was just left to the wayside. No matter her efforts it was always others who got to do the missions.

So when she finally was sent on a mission with a rookie Majin Patroller she felt... listless. Myoga had no issue with the girl but being made to babysit newbies instead of saving time hurt.

Other: Despite her feelings she keeps in touch with that rookie majin, being something like a mentor... though closer to a friend. That majin? Kazaam, a short mouthless yet sweet girl who's intentions are hard to decipher.

 That majin? Kazaam, a short mouthless yet sweet girl who's intentions are hard to decipher

(If I rp with Myoga, she will appear... they're a package deal, I'm just too lazy rn to make a separate character sheet for her.)