The Uncontrollable (DC Villain OC)

Access to Meta-Human Prison Database

Please Select Prison Wing

Male Wing
-> Female Wing <-
Isolation Wing

Please Select Subsection

Section
A
B
-> C <-
D
E

Please Enter Prisoner Number : MHP67298

Accessing...

Name: Maxine Geante

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Lesbian

Age: 37

D.O.B: January 19th

Height: 6'8 feet/ 80 inches

Weight: 209 pounds

Contact Information (Outdated): 07-xxx-xxx-xxx

Appearance: See Provided Photo

02: -> Villain Information <-

Meta Ability: She can either tightly pack in her atoms, shrinking her size while retaining the same mass and striking power, or she can grow. However instead if becoming lighter she rapidly creates atoms to have an even greater mass. The dispersal of additional atoms when shrinking back from a greater size leaves a higher amount of atomic energy lingering in the area...

Meta Ability Drawbacks: Without the control bracelet Provided by The Atom, growing beyond her normal height is dangerous. There isn't a safe limit put in place so when she shrinks back down it may end up leaving the area radioactive, not being entirely immune to the effects herself

Villain Name: MicroMax

Costume: (Destroyed and/or Stolen)

03: -> Personal Information <-

(Take note, some of these are just anecdotes Provided by Prison staff and may not be accurate)

Likes: "She seems to like soup, being her favourite meal provided to her. Sleeping. Ibuprofen. Pop music"

Dislikes: "Being stared at, taking most medicine, male guards or inmates, solid foods"

Personality: "Maxine, or just 'Max' as she demanded to becalled, is... has slight Misandrist views. (This information was provided by a female guard.( She had said, and I quote "I know there are good men out there, but too often there are many more evil because of their natural advantages over women." Other then that she's a hostile person, often shouting at someone out of the blue or scowling at them."

Talents: "Carpentry. She, when given work at the Prison, found and repaired a damaged shelf when no one was paying attention just to make her job easier."

Ethnicity: French/American

Relationship Status: "She had no visits other then the hero who captured her during her prison stay, so most likely single."

04: -> Background Information <-

Backstory: Not much was given about her early life, seeming to be normal for someone of her standing. Petty crimes, theft, street fights and events such as those. One job seemed to be calling to her though, a job to steal from Professor Raymond Palmer.

"The-The device Miss Geante tried to steal was a... how to I describe this in simple term? Ah, yes. It's goal was to be able to to displace things at an atom level. To separate the atoms without splitting their bonds."

"However it was within a particle accelerator, you see. I needed to get the necessary speed to be able to cleanly separate the atoms. It appears she had snuck in without knowing it was active.  You see, the device is absolutely tiny. Slightly larger then the atoms themselves actually."

"It appears that the device, going at a speed she could never hope to dodge, struck her. Unfortunately it disfigured her face... but the device did not work as I intended when interacting with a living being."

After the incident and her hospitalisation it was determined her atomic structure had been altered. The disfigurement was caused by the atoms on her face being separated, tearing that part away.

However the human body needs to have a balanced amount of atoms. Through some stroke of universal balance she gained the ability to draw in/create atoms to try and fill in the missing part, only resulting in her ability to become giant.

With that she can also condense her atoms to try and make the lesser amount count, being able to shrink in some stroke of luck. Once she left the hospital Profession Palmer decided to not press charges, feeling like her disfigurement and unfortunate fate was punishment enough.

Yet news travelled. Her face was in the papers. What became a wake up call for Maxine, to turn her life around... instead ruined her life. "I'm sorry, but we're looking for applicants with more experience in this area." Every single employer told her that, Maxine hiding her face behind a face mask over time.

Yet despite her efforts, from a contracting business to office work to retail she got nothing. Running low on money she had to resort to stealing once more, where she got arrested and due to her meta abilities... branded a villain.