The Executioner (JJK OC)

"Ah... Such is life, no? The duty of a Sorceror."

Name: Marie Rasé

Name: Marie Rasé

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: ^Above^

Ethnicity: French

Height: 5'10

Personality: She acts reserved, polite and normally listens to people's problems. In reality she has a huge ego and can't stand listening to other people complain about what she deems to be unimportant.

Profession: Jujutsu Sorceror

Likes: A good drink, proving her superiority, some soda, sushi, the tambourine... she plays it

Dislikes: Needing to talk in Japanese, valentines day (Never been in a relationship), guns

"This situation is fucked... pardon my French."

Grade Ranking: First Grade

Cursed Technique: Off With Their Head - A technique that allows her to bolster her own cursed energy by siphoning it from those around her to try and match the highest around her normally whoever she's fighting. With this energy, when she has enough, her Reverse Cursed Technique is automatically activated to constantly refresh her body.

Domain Expansion: C'est La Vie - The hand sign required is signing "Chop" in FSL, casting a 20 metre domain with her in the centre. It targets whoever has the highest cursed energy output within the domain, trapping their neck in a stock and quickly creating a guillotine around them.

The device itself is regarded as a Shinigami, being innate to the domain. Once fully created the target is bound in place with their hands behind their back, the lever falling by itself and beheading the target.

Backstory: Born among the 1% of Socerors outside of Japan she obviously had a natural advantage even at a young age. With cursed energy and her limited understanding of it she was physically superior, when her technqiue came in it was brought to the attention of the government.

For that small, little sect in France who also possessed cursed energy she was targeted for recruitment and potential exploitation... but whoever came for her never returned. When word reached Japan of a Rogue sorceror killing those in her own country... of course they sent the big guy in.

So one nice summer day in 2013, when the 14 year old was sat around outside a cafe a random white haired male sat across from her, the sun reflecting off his glasses as he let out a small sigh. "It's so hot... I don't see how you can handle it." He complained as he reached over and stole her drink, chugging it.

"...You speak French pretty well, for a Foreigner." She commented as her eyebrow twitched, doing her best not to cause scene. Even from her, when he was just- Then she realised who this was causing her brow to furrow.

"It's easy for me. Doing what others take years to learn." He chuckled as he set the glass down, picking up a fork from the table and spinning it between his fingers. "Can't teach it though... so you gonna try and steal my energy?"

The question caused her to tension, unsure of how he knew about her technique but... this was Gojo Satoru after all. "I'd rather test that i
Infinity of yours." She answered as she started to lift her hands slowly. Forget not making a scene, this was a fight to live!

And then he took her hands, shaking them with a grin. They touched when he wanted them to as evident by one of her hands grasping at the Infinity between them and the other holding his. "You can try it... but I'd rather end this peaceably. Do what I ask when I tell you and live, or die now. Simple." He offered.

The choice was simple really, even with her attempt at siphoning his energy here. Sure she could take it but his seemed to be infinite, and she'd probably be dead before being able to do anything. "Good... finish your food." He hummed with a goofy grin, soon getting up and walking away.

That was the difference between a sorceror of no renown and a Clan born sorceror, the strongest of their time. She couldn't wait to try and kill him.

Other: Her experience facing Cursed Spirits is limited compared to fighting other Sorcerors, however with her technqiue Spirits may be easier given they're made of Cursed Energy, something she can steal.

Ever since hearing about them she's been wanting to visit a Geisha, though she has no idea where to go