four

"Where's Minduelle?" Hoseok asked with a big smile, a present in his hand.

"She's dying with Namjoon." Jin grumbled, slumped over his coffee, glaring at the nothingness in front of him.

"Woah, what's wrong with you?" Hoseok smiled, walking closer to Jin.

"I was on babysitting duty last night with Drunk 1 and Drunk 2." Jin took a slow, long sip of his coffee.

Upon further inspection, Hoseok noticed that it was black coffee, something Jin rarely drank. "Alright... well, I'm going to go check on them."

"Good luck."

Hoseok knocked on Minduelle's guest room door, slowly opening it to see that the bed hasn't been touched. He frowned slightly and went to Namjoon's room next, knocking and entering.

"What?" A deep, tired voice asked from a pile of blankets.

"Hey Namjoon." Hoseok laughed softly, approaching the pile. "Feeling okay?"

"I want to die."

Hoseok chuckled again. "Can I get you anything?"

"Yeah." Namjoon slowly sat up, looking like shit. "Find Jungkook and beat him up. He was supposed to get me medicine and it's been 30 minutes."

"Alright." Hoseok agreed. "I'll get you some water too."

Namjoon grunted in reply and plopped down again. Hoseok tended to Namjoon first, not wanting to tick off the hungover man anymore than he already was.

"Where's Jungkook?" Hoseok asked Jin, getting a small throw away cup and putting Namjoon's medicine in it.

"I have no idea." Jin rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himself up. "I think he took Bam on a walk? Or he went back to bed? I don't know."

"Okay." Hoseok smiled, wondering if there were any sane people in this house anymore or if everyone was just collectively dying. "Where's Min, by the way?"

"She was in my room." Jin laid his forehead on the counter top, appreciating the cool stone against his face. "But I don't know anymore. I think she went to Yoongi."

"Sounds good." Hoseok glanced around the kitchen, noticing nothing had been moved. "I'll come back soon and make breakfast."

"Thanks." Jin mumbled, trying to fall asleep.

Hoseok dropped off Namjoon's medicine and told him to go back to bed for a few hours. Hoseok also said he'd wake Namjoon up when it was time to do stuff, and that workouts did help with hangovers.

Namjoon said he'd rather eat his fingers than get out of bed any time soon.

Hoseok left with a laugh and went to Yoongi's room.

"Get ou- oh, Hoseok." Yoongi spoke quietly, in his pitch black room.

"Is Min in here?" Hoseok whispered, closing the door behind him, squinting through the darkness.

"She's sleeping." Yoongi replied, looking down at the bundle beside him. About two hours ago, Minduelle, wrapped in blankets, walked into his room, complaining of a hangover and needing help. Yoongi motioned for her to join him on his bed, Minduelle not needing to be told twice. She was out like a light, cuddled close to Yoongi, sleeping peacefully.

"Well, I brought her some medicine and water." Hoseok sat the two things down on the bedside table, closest to her.

"And a present?" Yoongi asked, eyes on the last thing in Hoseok's hands.

"Yeah, a small thank you for the turtle she crocheted for me." Hoseok tapped the box. "I'll give it to her later though."

"Good idea." Yoongi smiled, looking down at Minduelle again. "I don't know when she'll be alive."