eleven

- crunch week? i only do crunch wrap supremes -

hoseok - good news! bang said yes!

jin - HOW

jimin - i'm honestly shocked too

jin - how did you convince him??

hoseok - it was so easy :)

"Sup Bang!" Hoseok announced as he walked into Bang's office.

Bang sighed softly. "Can I call you back? I have a visitor." Bang thanked the person on the other side of the phone before hanging up, eyeing Jung Hoseok as he sat on his desk. "Get off."

"Okie." Hoseok cheered, jumping down and plopping himself down on a chair. "So about Minduel-"

"Absolutely not." Bang shut him down immediately, Hoseok's jaw dropping.

"You don't even know what I was going to say!!!"

"It involves Minduelle." Bang picked up his glass of water. "The answer is no."

hoseok - easy peasy

namjoon - mhm

namjoon - what did bang say?

hoseok - bang said yes but minduelle has to be interviewed by him and she has to be nice to him...

jin - yeah so that's never going to happen

jimin - i have faith in noona!

jin - i don't

hoseok - jin!

jin - what?? she HATES him

hoseok - if she loves us enough, she'll be nice to him

jungkook - minduelle doesn't love us

taehyung - shut your fucking mouth

jin - uhh, wtf

yoongi - jungkook what the fuck was that

hoseok - ha ha, that was a joke, right jungkook?

hoseok - ... jungkook?

Jimin walked into Jungkook's room, seeing the maknae laying on the floor, on his back, staring up at the galaxy-like projections from his lamp. Jimin shut the door behind him and laid down beside the maknae, looking up at the 'galaxy' as well.

"What's wrong, Kook-ah?"

"Nothing."

Jimin waited five more minutes, counting the seconds between each color change, how Jungkook's breathing pace compared to his own, how good the room smelled. And once all of those details were memorized, he tried again.

"What happened between you and Minduelle?"

"She thinks I'm a baby."

"Okay." Jimin contemplated his next move, understanding that something else was bothering Jungkook. Yes, he hated it when people called him a baby, but one head rub later and he was fine. "Did this involve Taehyungie too?"

"Yeah."

"What did he do?"

"The same thing."

"Okay." Jimin nodded to himself, laying his hands on his chest. Jungkook was willing(?) to talk about this? He was responding to his questions. He could've kicked Jimin out. So Jimin should keep going, yeah. Don't blame Jungkook. Jimin doesn't know the whole situation yet. "Can you tell me what they said?"